Skilled Finance Professional
|Damco is part of the AP Moller Maersk Group and one of the world’s leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management services. For more than 100 years, we have been providing our customers with transportation and logistics solutions that support the way they want to do business, wherever they are in the world.|
With over 11,000 employees in over 300 owned offices across 90 countries around the world, we manage and serve some of the most advanced supply chains in the world; in a diverse range of industries.
When you join Damco, you´ll find that the world is your workplace. You´ll work in a culturally diverse, performance stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things.
Working at Damco brings a unique blend of being part of a conglomerate with rich heritage and an exuberant, youthful, fast-paced logistics company. We believe in rewarding and recognizing individual performances within highly professional teams supported by our distinctive values.
|We are now looking for a Finance Operations Associate to join our Solution Customer Service team of 11 dedicated colleagues in Aarhus. |
The role as a Finance Operations Associate will allow you to get to work with well renowned Scandinavian companies and their complex Supply Chain Management solutions.
The position will through the day to day interaction with both customers, vendors and colleagues around the world offer lots of challenges and opportunities to positively impact a future career with Damco.
|Day-to-day activities in the Solution department revolves around our complex customer solutions. |
As Finance Operations Associate your key responsibilities are:
• Ensuring the Solution Customer Service department meets all customer and internal KPI’s related to finance
• Tracking of KPI’s.
• Driving our colleagues in India to meet daily and weekly targets.
• Settling incorrect invoices and disputing with suppliers
• Ensuring all exceptions are invoiced to clients
• Drive financial performance
• Lead internal optimization projects
|Who we are looking for|
|You have experience within Finance. We prefer candidates with experience with finance within Freight Forwarding. An academic background would be a plus – within Finance. |
You have a healthy drive for personal development.
We believe the ideal candidate:
• Has 1-2 years of experience from Finance, preferably from Freight Forwarding
• Has great communication skills and tackles challenges with a proactive mindset
• Is being adaptable to changes
• Is result and process driven and is analytical
• Has cultural understanding and is experienced with working across
• Is a Team Player with a “can do” attitude
• Master English and Danish on business level
Knowledge about SAP and understanding of freight forwarding would be a great plus.
Applications will be read continuously, so do not wait with your application!
|>||Last application date: 02 July 2018.|
For further information, please contact: Solution Customer Service Manager, Lasse Klos Lorenzen +45 89 31 63 25.
|damco.com||Damco is one of the world's leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freightforwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has about 11,000 employees working in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. Damco is part of the Maersk Group. More information about Damco can be found on www.damco.com.|