Associate HR Partner
|AarhusLocalHuman Resources||Ref.: DC-178394|
|Damco is part of the AP Moller Maersk Group and one of the world’s leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management services. For more than 100 years, we have been providing our customers with transportation and logistics solutions that support the way they want to do business, wherever they are in the world. |
With over 11,000 employees in over 300 owned offices across 90 countries around the world, we manage and serve some of the most advanced supply chains in the world; in a diverse range of industries.
When you join Damco, you´ll find that the world is your workplace. You´ll work in a culturally diverse, performance stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things.
Working at Damco brings a unique blend of being part of a conglomerate with rich heritage and an exuberant, youthful, fast-paced logistics company. We believe in rewarding and recognizing individual performances within highly professional teams supported by our distinctive values.
We are currently recruiting for an Associate HR Partner to our organization in Aarhus.
|The Associate HR Partner position is a key role in the Danish organisation, the purpose of which is to be the custodian of HR administration – always handling the activities and tasks efficiently and with a smile to deliver value-adding support to the business. |
The Associate HR Partner is also an important part of the local management team and the employees, supporting on decisions relevant to the local organization. The position offers you great autonomy and an opportunity to make an impact on the organization.
You will be part of an HR function of 5 with colleagues based in Sweden and Russia.
|The Associate HR Partner is responsible for delivering operational HR services in a compliant, timely and customer-focused manner. The responsibilities will also be the execution of HR basis deliveries, covering the entire people pipeline, plus execution of HR key responsibilities. |
The HR function is currently on a journey which means the right candidate can make his/her foot print in the organisation.
Key responsibilities are:
• Supporting with recruitments
• Onboarding of new employees – both in systems and practicalities
• Offboarding of employees
• Salary input and responsible for the time registration system
• Overview of our positions – Full Time Employees (FTE’s)
• Updating our HR SharePoint Site – including the Employee Handbook etc.
• Day-to-day HR administrational tasks
• Supporting employee and managers with daily HR issues
|Who we are looking for|
|A newly graduated Associate HR Partner with experience within HR. |
We believe the ideal candidate has:
• Recently graduated or are about to graduate with a master’s degree within HR, e.g. MSc in Business Administration, Economics and Management, Strategy, Organization and Leadership, or in Human Resources.
• Relevant work experience gained during or after studies
• An analytic mind-set
• Pragmatic and hands-on approach to HR
• Great administrative interest and flair
• Motivation for executing a lot of HR basis deliveries
• Strong drive and thrives working independently
• Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
• The ability to work in a structured manner and meet deadlines
• Fluency in English and Danish
• Strong Excel skills
Applications will be read continuously, so do not wait with your application!
|>||Last application date: 31 August 2018.|
For further information, please contact: Associate HR Partner, Julie Vinstrup, +45 23 34 38 99.
|damco.com||Damco is one of the world's leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freightforwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has about 11,000 employees working in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. Damco is part of the Maersk Group. More information about Damco can be found on www.damco.com.|