Product Owner, Cargo Insurance
|CopenhagenLocalCommercial/Sales/Business Development||Ref.: ML-168734|
|Are you a customer-centric entrepreneur who is deeply inspired by and sees incredible opportunities in our vision to become the global integrator of container logistics? If so, you have a great opportunity to deliver results as Product Owner for our Cargo Insurance portfolio, as part of the newly established Value-Added Services (VAS) Management team.|
|As Product Owner, Cargo Insurance, you will join our Value-Added Services (VAS) Management team, which is a critical part of the Commercial organisation, based in Maersk Liner Business Headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark.|
One of the key priorities of Commercial is to build trust and robust partnerships with our customers. We collaborate closely with customers to identify current and future needs, and design effective transport and logistics solutions that allow them to win in the marketplace.
You will report to the VAS Development Lead. You will have an unique opportunity to stretch your capabilities and toolbox by learning from, sparring with and building lasting relationships with diverse and professional colleagues, based in Headquarters and globally.
You will be a valued member of the VAS Management leadership team, with significant exposure to senior management, including members of our Executive Board, and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a range of stakeholders and colleagues across our global organisation.
|Your responsibilities will include the following, amongst others, for the Cargo Insurance portfolio:|
• Own the agenda and vision for product management of the Cargo Insurance portfolio, and develop the same based on deep customer insights and in close coordination with critical stakeholders and frontline across Maersk brands. Please note that this includes responsibility for detention in transit and storage products.
• Proactively pull and evaluate input from the organisation and customers, conduct pilots and drive continuous improvement of products in the portfolio.
• Drive anchoring and adoption of Cargo Insurance products across brands, ensuring we deliver the outcomes for our customers and frontline that we set out to do.
• Spar actively with VAS Enablement Lead and other Product Owners, and collaborate across relevant teams to translate products into a cohesive and integrated portfolio that will offer optimal value for our customers.
• Driven by End-to-End Value Propositions, and together with the VAS Enablement Lead, other Product Owners and various functions, ensure that the relevant digital solutions are in place to deliver products seamlessly and in a way that maximises customer experience.
• Contribute to defining and developing frameworks, methodologies and standards related to Product Management, and create/maintain knowledge repositories and best practices.
• Keep up to date on relevant trends and innovations, to continue to push how we work as an organisation.
• Support coaching and development of team members and peers to grow strategy and business talent for Maersk.
|Who we are looking for|
|You have a high energy level, and thrive in a fast-paced environment with ambitions to deliver outstanding results. You are considered to have an entrepreneurial mindset, being an inspirational leader, and you enjoy working with people and building partnerships.|
We require fluency in oral and written English, and proven experience with the following:
• Has minimum 6 years of experience in a commercial or business development position, with proven experience in developing customer-focused products that deliver tangible business results. The individual has driven complex transformation projects or programmes with regional or global scope. Please note that this is the minimum, and we generally expect additional overall work experience.
• Experience with Agile and Sprint methodologies is an advantage.
• Excels at managing challenging and senior stakeholders, gaining buy-in and building lasting relationships.
• Is adept at facilitation and asks the right questions, challenging constructively and driving end-to-end problem solving.
• Is strategic, proactive and collaborative, with an ability to lift beyond functional needs to the bigger picture and results.
• Deals well with change and uncertainty, and can assist others in delivering in such an environment.
• Has incredible resilience, and persists constructively and positively despite barriers and setbacks.
• Has a passion and focus on people leadership, developing and coaching others to grow talent for the organisation.
The deadline for submission of applications is 5 March 2018. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, which may result in the position being filled earlier than the indicated deadline. You thus kindly are advised to apply as soon as possible.
|>||Last application date: 26 March 2018.|
For further information, please contact: HR Business Partner Jenny Hoest at Jenny.B.Hoest@maersk.com.
|maerskline.com||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|