HSSE Communication Manager
|Do you have what it takes to support Maersk Drilling in becoming a global role model within Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) Performance? Can you help Maersk Drilling in driving HSSE excellence by delivering engaging campaigns and communications material? Are you passionate about writing as well as able to review and structure information and convey core HSSE messages to many different target groups? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for to support Maersk Drilling in developing communications material and overall improvement initiatives within HSSE Strategy.|
|With direct reporting line to the Head of HSSE, you will work closely with the HSSE Management team and the rest of the department of HSE professionals.|
You will be responsible for overseeing and handling the areas of internal and external communication, social media, SharePoint sites, publications and printed materials related to HSSE. You will be responsible for developing HSSE communication campaigns for our offshore crew and support the HSSE leadership team with communication material and updates on social media on safety matters and initiatives.
You will be part of a truly international company with our employees representing 65 nationalities. Our strong focus on diversity is a natural outcome of a company with a strong talent focus, mindset and culture. This goes hand in hand with a commitment to inclusion: all employees are valued and treated with respect at all times and we believe that our employees thrive and perform better with a healthy work-life balance.
|• Conduct market research on safety statistics to keep HSSE management informed with regards to peer comparison|
• Create HSSE material to be shared on info-screens onboard the drilling units’ Online Marketing site
• Prepare storyboards for filming, practical assistance with film crews on- and offshore as required
• Develop and maintain relationships with other departments in Maersk Drilling and peers in the industry
• Ensure that Maersk Drilling’s HSSE strategy differentiates the company and enable commercial engagements
• Build knowledge on peer and external industry reviews to further develop our HSSE Strategy
• Improve overall collaboration and sharing between all teams in the company in order to improve HSSE performance, as well as bridging the gaps between all organizational layers within the company
• Define client segmentation in order to understand key HSSE value drivers
|Who we are looking for|
|You have a university degree in communication or journalism and 2-3 years of experience in a similar role. You are a motivated self-starter who takes initiative as well as being result-oriented. As the role will manage various stakeholders, it is crucial that you are strong in sparring and engaging with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve the best results.|
We expect that you:
• Have strong communication skills both written and verbal as well as being able to convey strong messages visually
• Are a gifted communicator who can quickly create and share information in that is easily digested by the target audience
• Are able to construct and deliver pitches and presentations
• Are a people person with a genuine interest in keeping your colleagues, our assets and the environment safe and secure
• Enjoy multicultural teamwork that demands a high level of English proficiency as well as extensive interpersonal and communication skills
• Have strong decision making skills
• Have a commercial enabling mindset that quickly identifies the HSSE differentiators that will have a commercial impact
• Have a strategic mindset with a willingness to make the necessary research
• Truly believe that Zero Incidents is possible and can become a reality through collective HSSE efforts.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and we will close the ad once we have hired our new member. Therefore we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
|>||Last application date: 31 January 2018.|
For further information, please contact: Bent Nielsen, Head of HSSE, firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskdrilling.com||Maersk Drilling is a part of A.P. Moller - Maersk. We design, develop and operate a global fleet of advanced drilling rigs using cutting edge technology and know-how. Our modern fleet counts 24 drilling rigs including drillships, deepwater semi-submersibles and high-end jack-up rigs. Maersk Drilling employs an international staff of 3,200 people and generated an underlying profit of USD 743m in 2016. We create value with our customers through a unique service delivery concept where we customize safe, efficient and consistent drilling services. We build our service around our highly skilled and committed work force, our state of the art offshore drilling rigs and our 40 years of experience operating in the most challenging environments. By joining us, you should be prepared for a career that can lead you anywhere. For further information, see www.maerskdrilling.com.|