Customer Insights Manager
|CopenhagenLocalCommercial/Sales/Business Development||Ref.: ML-156737|
|Are you motivated by creating strong customer insights for a global business? Do you have experience from category management or a strong market research background? Can you build relations in all parts of the world to support our drive to become more customer-centric?|
An exciting opportunity is now available for a Customer Insights Manager to join Maersk Line Head Office in Copenhagen, Denmark. You will join the Customer Insights team which is part of Business Development & Marketing – a critical department within our commercial organization. You will report to the Head of Insights.
This position provides the right candidate a great opportunity to make a positive difference to the customer experience.
The opportunity to join an ambitious brand and customer insights team working on a world respected industry leading brand. This team is in charge of ensuring that the brand is continuously strengthened and that the organization is supported with strong customer insights that drive strategy, product, services and process development The
team drives segmentation, development of value propositions, designing customer journeys and deep customer insights.
|You will play a key role in ensuring that our marketing activities continue to be insights based. You will take the lead in identifying knowledge gaps, initiating research together with your colleagues in the Insights team and your findings will play a role in future Value Propositions. You will coach our local marketers to drive Customer Insights into all marketing activities.|
- Support marketing activation with Insights for impactful customer activities
- Design, plan, execute and report on customer interviews and observations
- Develop strong insights from analysis of existing customer research
- Design, plan, execute and report on customer workshops/co creation sessions
- Consult stakeholders on customer needs, daily life, pain points etc
- Create strong presentations of customer insights influencing decision makers
- Coach and train local marketers to develop Insights and build campaigns based on customer needs
- Drive a customer mindset within the whole organization
|Who we are looking for|
- Someone with quantitative and qualitative research skills
- Someone who has extensive and documented experience developing and embedding customer insights into an international organization.
- Analytic and able to deliver clear recommendation based on data
- Project management skills managing different activates at one time
- An extroverted team player with strong communication skills, enabling you to engage and influence stakeholders
- Someone who has a strong drive, can work independently, but at the same time is a strong team player, leveraging the experience of all members of the team when supporting the business.
- Someone with a background in Category Management or Market Research, preferably from a B2B business.
- Someone with great project management skills who can manage complex projects.
|>||Last application date: 20 December 2017.|
For further information, please contact: Birgitte Danielsen, Birgitte.Danielsen@maersk.com.
|maerskline.com||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|