Finance Process Analyst
|Play a critical role in the transformation that will enable Maersk to be the ‘global integrator of container logistics’.|
You will be a key member of a team with highly professional, engaged and results-driven colleagues, who design the future operating model with business leadership. Ready to be challenged?!
|Maersk is embarking on an exciting journey that will substantially change the way we conduct our business and engage with customers. |
As Business Analyst with our Finance process team, you will be part of the Process Design Authority department which provide business analysis and consulting services to the business.
You will work in a highly international environment with stakeholders and colleagues across our global organization. The role will enable you to develop and improve on critical skills such as process design, requirements development, workshop facilitation, project management, stakeholder management and communication.
Finally, the role will be a natural stepping stone for building a career in Maersk’s Change and IT functions.
|You will help IT ‘being the trusted partner’ our company deserves. You will be defining the IT solutions needed for our company to realize value for our customers.|
You will be delivering recommendations, challenge the status quo and drive specific project deliveries.
Furthermore you find it easy to:
• Understand the business challenges, cut through the complexity and see the real value drivers
• Collaborate with business and project participants to design services, processes and gather business requirements
• Develop strong understanding of finance systems including SAP to design optimal business services
• Develop user stories and use cases, analyse and validate the quality
• Optimise processes
• Challenge assumptions and perceptions
• Stay ambitious! Always raise the bar for the team and yourself.
|Who we are looking for|
|You have a consultant’s mindset and want to deliver a great service to your stakeholders. You have high energy levels and thrive in a fast-paced environment.|
You hold a M. Sc. in Business, Economics or Engineering and have minimum 3-5 years of experience working with projects either within the consulting industry or in a Finance organisation. You have a good understanding of Finance processes and preferably SAP. At the same time, you know how business projects affect the Finance landscape.
• Can independently drive and perform business analysis and process modeling
• Have excellent communication skills
• Create overview while at the same time pay attention to details
• Are outgoing and like to interact with people
• Can cut through the complexity and create simple solutions
• Can remain calm and deliver effectively within tight timelines
• Thrive in a changing environment
• Are fluent in oral and written English (Danish is not required)
|>||Last application date: 19 February 2018.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Aisha Slim on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||As applications are reviewed on a daily basis, please note, that vacancies may be filled sooner than the deadline indicated. Therefore you are kindly advised to apply as early as possible|
| ||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|