IT Procurement Manager - Maersk Transport & Logistics
|Are you interested in joining a team of IT Procurement Managers negotiating and managing some of the largest IT deals in Scandinavia? |
We are looking for a self-starting, goal oriented individual to join our team of experienced managers.
The role of IT Procurement Manager is a key contributor to overall success of the Maersk T&L IT organization and the Maersk Digital organization.
Working as a trusted partner for the all IT functions in the Maersk Group in a fast paced multinational environment, the successful candidate brings a proactive, self-starting and team oriented approach to complement your strong analytical mind-set and goal orientation.
Strong working knowledge of IT contracts and demonstrable experience in a multi-national procurement function are essential.
|Maersk offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities around the world, and with IT stakeholders located in Copenhagen, London, The Hague, Charlotte, Mumbai and Silicon Valley. |
The environment is dynamic, with a focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees.
You will cooperate with business and interpret needs into procurement strategies ensuring delivery in a fast paced enterprise IT environment.
You will interact with senior stakeholders to build strong partnerships, assuring value creation whilst increasing compliance with procurement guidelines.
|You will be responsible for driving IT Procurement projects across the IT organization working across the Maersk T&L Division. |
• Management of a portfolio of procurement and negotiation projects from initiation through to transition, ensuring best in class procurement process, use of appropriate contractual and engagement models and a smooth transition into delivery
• Mapping and analyzing data on current spend patterns and identifying cost drivers and opportunities in comp complex marketplaces
• Conduct in depth market and supplier research, including identification and engagement of new suppliers in support of IT requirements
• Manage and execute RFI/RFP’s and act as single point of contact for supplier during negotiations
• Manage senior stakeholder engagement via steering committees
• Accountable for Risk identification and mitigation related to the allocated contract portfolio
• Responsible for IT category insights including; Overview on Maersk Supplier portfolios, Maersk Group wide spend mapping and IT Category Market insights
|Who we are looking for|
|You have actively been involved in IT commercial activities for a minimum of 4-6 years where you have acquired experience in IT Procurement, supplier negotiations, contract management and project management.|
Ideally, you come with a background as Procurement Manager or Management Consultant in the IT-field, and a proven track record of:
• Demonstrable relevant experience in major deal negotiation in a global enterprise or similar sized public organization
• Strong communication skills and an ability to influence decision makers and senior stakeholders, and must master English as a negotiation language
• Familiarity with industry standard contract structures, and proven ability to negotiate and deliver best in class outcomes under pressure.
• Strong interpersonal skillset, with ability to manage and challenge stakeholders, interpreting requirements into defined deliverables and negotiating best possible terms and conditions for the company.
You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment where challenges drive outstanding performance. You are a good communicator and have a passion for project and stakeholder collaboration.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
|>||Last application date: 31 October 2017.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner Maj-Britt Clayton on email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|