Import Customer Service Representative
|TokyoLocalCustomer Service||Ref.: ML-147766|
|We are looking for a person who could drive change and build commercial value to the team efficiently and effectively.|
- This role is great for an individual who thrives within a fast paced, performance driven environment. This is very dynamic position, operating in both a domestic and international environment. With an exposure to internal and external stakeholders, you will be part of a talented, diverse team. Where your voice and ideas will be heard and you can make a difference.
- This role will allow you to give constant challenges and scope to learn in an open and friendly atmosphere. It is an opportunity to join a company that values employees with a great focus on continuous improvement and personal development.
- As a global company with over 100 years’ experience in shipping, Maersk Line offers excellent benefits to employees, including a competitive pension scheme, health insurance and free onsite restaurant, plus much more. Working as a Customer Service Assistant, this is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of Maersk Line, a leading provider within the Shipping industry.
- Acting as a primary contact for customers, you will actively build strong relationships with customers and gain an understanding of their business, service needs, drivers and desires.
- You will be the owner of all customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as required to facilitate timely and effective solutions. Showing pride and passion, customer satisfaction and loyalty will be maintained through the immediate and correct handling of customer complaints.
- Working with the Maersk Line Global Service Centre, you will ensure the smooth execution of the end-to-end shipment lifecycle and high quality service levels are maintained for the customer. Through proactive and efficient teamwork, you will reduce the need for service recovery.
- You will take full responsibility for the customer experience by managing the end to end shipment process in compliance with all company procedures and regulatory requirements. This includes, remaining current on changes in local & foreign rules, internal & external procedures and product developments, on order to build and maintain understanding of the cargo you are shipping.
|Who we are looking for|
- With a strong customer service background, you will have proven success in a similar role. You will have a passion of customer satisfaction and service excellence. Shipping experience is not essential.
- TOEIC Score more than 800 is preferable for smooth internal communication.
- With the ability to use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, you will be someone who can eliminate roadblocks and maintain focus.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (written & verbal with emphasis on listening); ability to prepare effective reports (brief yet including important elements)
- Organizational and time management skills: multi-tasking and prioritizing, planning work activities efficiently.
- An excellent communicator who relates well to all kinds of people (both internal and external), has the ability to build appropriate rapport, and use of diplomacy and tact to defuse high tension situations comfortably.
- Anticipating and problem solving, you will have a flair for learning quickly when facing new problems. Open to change you will have the ability to try anything to find solutions and enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- You will have a high sense of responsibility and be personally committed to and actively working towards continuously improving yourself.
|>||Last application date: 07 September 2017.|
For further information, please contact: Chloe Xiao Wei at XiaoWei.Too@maersk.com.
|maerskline.com||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|