Working Capital Manager
|This is an excellent opportunity to join Maersk and drive the area finance function in the Saudi Cluster through accountability of Working Capital, Reporting, Compliance and Business Partnering.|
|As an employee with Maersk Saudi Arabia you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. Maersk strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations. As an organization we strongly believe in a people-centric approach with emphasis on employee engagement and work-life balance.|
- The AR Manager is responsible for leading and directing a team of Country AR and Collections Specialist towards achieving timely and end to end AR ownership in terms of outstanding and overdue for each cluster under his/her management in conjunction with a team based in our GSC organization.
- The Cluster AR Manager assumes responsibility over a group of countries within his/her scope with a view to improving overall working capital position through sound management of overdue accounts and proactive engagement with stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement of collections on a cluster and global level.
- The role involves high levels of stakeholder engagement & direct responsibility over outcomes achieved (DSO/BPDSO, OD% & ADL) by clusters under management, and involves working closely with working with the Global Process Lead and cluster managers to direct and control operational activities in line with Maersk collections processes, strategies and methodologies.
- The role will involve working in partnership with local (cluster specific) stakeholders and AR Leads to ensure collections activities are occurring in line with agreed KPI’s and SLA’s for each cluster with an emphasis on driving and implementing standardization of processes across clusters and processes within the greater Team Reporting to the Cluster AR Lead responsible for specific Clusters and the end to end analytics for the Region.
- The Regional Collections Manager maintains responsibility for all process based activity as well as driving accountability through to Collections teams based in the countries.
- The overall objective would be to ensure effective and efficient collections for the assigned clusters, such that the DSO, ADL, DSO/BPDSO measurements show continuous improvement whilst aligning processes to the global standard.
|Who we are looking for|
- Bachelors degree in Finance & Accounting, Economics or Business. Further educational attainment is preferred.
- Knowledge of MAERSK Systems preferred but not required.
- Proficient in excel
- Fluency in Arabic language and understanding of cultural aspects in Gulf region is essential.
- Understanding of processes involved in Finance and Accounting.
- Familiar with MS Office
|>||Last application date: 23 May 2017.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskline.com||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|