Head of IT Finance
|Are you a senior finance professional with an interest in the IT space?|
|As Head of IT Finance, you will lead an organization currently existing of 30 employees, in addition to continuously driving the partnership between the IT and Finance organisations. |
This is a role where you will actively utilize your business acumen, communication and stakeholder management skills, through change management, standardization and automation/offshoring of relevant activities.
Furthermore you will be an integrated part of the Corporate Finance Leadership team and play a key role in driving the work plan for the IT Finance team as well as the Global Finance work plan.
|Compliance and control|
• Monitoring and execution of controls and compliance with the IT organisation
• Improve and develop robust controllership team, policies and processes
• Improve and implement/enforce top standard governance for IT spend and forecasting
Reporting and Business Intelligence
• Deliver timely and accurate monthly reporting
• Improve quality and decision making ability through continuous reporting enhancement
• Work with BICC to develop insightful reports, to drive optimal business decisions
Business Finance Partnering
• Drive continued skill-build of the Business Finance teams
• Build the roadmap for taking Business Finance to the next level, and execute in conjunction with the leadership, determining if new tools and processes are needed
• Evaluate and drive automation and/or offshoring of processes where
• Support IT leadership and Finance leadership with standard data, reporting and tools.
• Proactively call-out deviations to plans and risks in the forecasts and activities
|Who we are looking for|
|• Degree in finance, ideally with IT relevance|
• 5-7 years leadership experience from a similar role
• Proven track-record of driving change and improvements within finance teams
• Experience from IT organisation is a benefit but not a requirement.
In this role you will be the person who cooperates with a great number of senior stakeholders, therefore excellent client-facing and internal communication, presentation skills and ability to influence without formal authority is absolute key requirement for the role
Please note that we are reviewing candidates on an ongoing basis, we therefore kindly ask you to apply as soon as possible.
|>||Last application date: 12 May 2017.|
For further information, please contact: Brian R. Pedersen, Head of Corporate Finance - Email: Brian.Ruben.Pedersen@maersk.com.
|maerskline.com||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|