|AberdeenLocalOil Operations/Production||Ref.: MO-126622|
|Maersk Oil UK is part of Maersk Oil, a top 30 independent global oil and gas company.|
Turning marginal and challenging fields into commercial success has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil’s business since it began in 1962. We focus on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to operate safely and successfully creating value for partners and host governments.
Maersk Oil became established in the UK in 2005 following the acquisition of Kerr McGee’s UK Assets. We are headquartered in Aberdeen, Scotland with two producing assets in the Central North Sea and are also developing the Culzean field, the largest discovery on the UK Continental Shelf for more than a decade, with first gas scheduled in 2019.
We are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to deliver offshore the maintenance of all vessel and production systems on the installation and the implementation of the continuous survey requirements on behalf of the certifying authorities required of the asset, in a way that re-enforces Maersk values and protects the reliability, integrity and compliance of the asset. Ensuring the facility meets its optimum performance of all safety and business critical systems and equipment, whilst recommending future improvements.
|A challenging, stimulating working environment with the opportunity for huge personal and business growth alongside a very competitive salary and benefits package.|
This position is based on a 3:3 rota.
|• Ensuring all maintenance activities are conducted in a manner that protects the health, safety and welfare of the people and assets of their facility.|
• Where appropriate, position to provide input to major accident hazard management, in particular the prevention, detection, control, mitigation and response to major accidents.
• Commit to incident free operations.
• Ensuring work programs are executed in a safe, competent and timely manner, are correctly prioritised and resourced (manpower and equipment) and optimised within the overall work load on the facility, to meet asset business goals and objectives.
• Directly responsible for the management and effective use of the maintenance management system, to demonstrate compliance with asset verification scheme, maintenance of all safety and business critical equipment, management of backlog key performance indicators (KPI’s) and an audit trail for the regulatory authorities.
• Directly responsible for Class CMS and offshore focal point for maintaining records and removing outstanding CC’s issued at annual and five yearly class surveys and renewal.
• Directly responsible as an area authority to ensure all maintenance activities strictly adhere to safe system of work, all contractors and vendors are adequately supervised and time managed, and conduct and housekeeping are maintained to the highest standards.
• Indirectly responsible for the competence and training of the maintenance teams to ensure crew capability, development and succession plans / matrices are available.
• Commit to Competence Assurance System and undertake any training and assessment required for the role.
• Responsible for monitoring and supervising all the portion of the annual budget that is associated with the offshore cost centres of the relevant facility (maintenance cost codes).
• Responsible for contributing to and updating as necessary the:
o Facility registers (PSV, Flexible Hose, Set Point and 3rd Party Registers)
o Critical spares lists, supplies and storage
o Facility 1 year operational and maintenance plans
• Contributing to identifying and agreeing the work programs and budgets for following years.
• Part of the Production Group Asset team that shall deliver:
o Continuous performance improvement for the facility
o Optimisation of offshore maintenance crew.
o Cross facility needs
o Critical contractor management
• Recommends changes to equipment and maintenance routines to improve performance, efficiency, cost management and productivity.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Proven supervisory and man management experience in offshore or similar environment.|
• Knowledge of the UK’s offshore industry legislations and Maersk Oil North Sea UK Ltd. supporting Safe Management System
• Experience of maintenance planning, organising, coordinating and control/monitoring work across a range of disciplines.
• Strong technical knowledge with operating and maintenance experience on marine and plant with power generation, high voltage distribution, rotary and reciprocating machinery.
• Good written and verbal communication skills – can write clear reports and is articulate in dealings with others.
• Previous experience of offshore oil and gas operations is essential.
• Marine qualification would be advantageous.
|>||Last application date: 21 May 2017.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|