Service Manager for Cloud and Datacentre Services
|Based at Maersk Oil’s Headquarters in Copenhagen you will be working in the Global Information Solution Services team as a Service Manager. You will have a unique opportunity to leave a footprint in shaping the Global Datacentre Services Delivery.|
|The position offers an opportunity to become part of an international company with an outlook for further growth.|
You will be joining an IT Infrastructure team of experienced Service Managers, each working with a range of services within a specific area. The team is responsible for professional and consistent service operations, working closely with our customers and service providers to ensure this.
You will participate in projects in which you act as the liaison between solution design and the operational partner(s).
You will be a key player in the complete service lifecycle from the IT service strategy through service design, service transition and service operation to continual service improvement.
We offer you the challenge of helping Maersk Oil IS on the journey towards a global IS organization.
|The primary goal is to manage and govern Maersk Oil’s global IT Cloud and Datacentre Services. This could include, but is not necessarily limited to, datacentre management, cloud computing, BaaS, SaaS, IaaS and monitoring.|
A technical background in mentioned areas will help you manage our outsourced operations. You will be the primary focal point for the external service providers and therefore you will need to understand the value of transparent and clear governance.
Your overall accountabilities and responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain the service roadmap – in collaboration with Business Relation Management and Enterprise Architecture – and in accordance with our demand cycle
• Service budget and associated costs
• Direct and motivate the support and delivery teams to deliver on overall goals and strategies, and make sure that resources are properly deployed and initiate corrective action when necessary
• Availability, stability and quality of the service.
• Ensure the compliance to Maersk Oil’s IS Service Management processes and procedures, and playing various roles in key ITIL processes which enable, support or develop services in your portfolio
• Manage the agreed engagements and contracts with vendors and ensure proper contract management.
• Apply measurable guidelines and standards including data quality measures to optimize the use of systems, vendors and processes, and ensure proper service reporting
• Engage in transition projects to service as the receiving service manager
You will report to the Head of Global IS Services, who in return reports to the Global Infrastructure Director.
|Who we are looking for|
|You hold a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in computer science or a related discipline with an information technology focus. In addition to this you bring at least 6 years of experience in IT service management involving particularly service operations and service transition. Ideally you are also experienced in defining service delivery frameworks for infrastructure services. We furthermore expect you to hold an ITIL Certification and to have a background in managing datacentres and cloud services.|
Further areas of experience would be:
• Working with international vendors and contracts
• Process improvement in a complex environment with a diverse stakeholder population
• Building consensus and managing stakeholders to continuously improve delivery of services
• Balancing cross-functional initiatives and the ability to communicate in all layers of the organization
• IT Project Management is a benefit, but not a prerequisite
• Upstream oil industry is a benefit, but not a prerequisite.
|>||Last application date: 31 August 2016.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|