Process Engineer as Plant Choke Owner
|EsbjergLocalOil Operations/Production||Ref.: MO-112949|
|Would you like to further develop your skills within Production Management? Then here is a career-building position where you will have every opportunity to impact your responsibilities, working with one of the largest oil reserves in the North Sea, Danish sector. |
|A unique opportunity for a process engineer with solid knowledge of offshore oil and gas industry operations to join our Esbjerg based Asset Department. |
Our role is to ensure optimized management of the Asset Plant Choke and you can look forward to working in an operational and dynamic environment with a steep learning curve.
|As Plant Choke Owner, your overall focus will be on driving Plant optimization activities on a complex facility in the North Sea. Here you will be challenged on your ability to translate good ideas and analyses into practice. Your key responsibilities include:|
- Conducting maximum production potential definition, plant choke potential setting and forecasting for STPF process
- Being responsible for plant choke LIP track (risk and opportunity management) on a monthly, quarterly operating rhythm
- Working with other engineers to optimize production and minimize environmental impact of the platform
- Contribute to definition, design and interpretation of plant surveillance activities including metering activities
|Who we are looking for|
|In this position, it is important that you have broad background in Process Engineering. Previous work in a mature field operational environment would be particularly advantageous.|
Since you will be dealing with numerous stakeholders, you must be a strong collaborator with sound networking skills internally and externally. Furthermore, you must speak and write English at a professional level where you are able to prepare analysis and reports flawlessly. In addition, you have:
- A degree in an engineering discipline and knowledge of offshore oil and gas operations.
- Proven ability to skillfully apply a broad process tool-kit for Plant optimization
- Identification and implementation of data acquisition needs, and integration into Plant surveillance plans.
|>||Last application date: 15 August 2016.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|