Senior OD Consultant
|CopenhagenLocalHuman Resources||Ref.: MO-111030|
|At Maersk Oil, we believe that world-class people and organisational capabilities are the source of our competitive advantage. |
Maersk Oil – Corporate HR Team is looking for a Senior OD Consultant to join the team in their efforts to design and deliver organisation design solutions that go beyond structure. If you understand that all dimensions of the organisational context are enablers to strategy execution, and are able to translate strategy into these dimensions, you are the right candidate for us.
|The role as Senior OD Consultant sits with a newly established OD and M&A function in Maersk Oil Corporate HR team. The team plays a significant role in ensuring that we build and strengthen Maersk Oil’s organisation to continuously ensure that :|
• Business strategic objectives are translated into organisational requirements
• We design around our value chain
• Our design is aligned with critical accountability
• Change is managed from a human aspect and behaviours are important enablers of the strategy
• We are efficient in our way of working
• We are ready for growth, and know how to sustain it
You will work closely together with the Head of OD and M&A and an OD consultant, as well as together with rest of the Corporate HR Organisational Effectiveness team which consists of world-class humans with best in class HR capabilities. HR at Maersk Oil is characterised by high standards, high professionalism and a team of diverse and professional people who are passionate about what they do and dedicated to the success of Maersk Oil.
|You know that organisational design is all about enabling the business strategy through an operating model which ensures it has the capabilities required to win and that roles and responsibilities are built around accountabilities, KPI’s, decision rights and required behaviours. |
• You will be responsible for diagnosing, designing and delivering operating model solutions that ensure that Maersk Oil is organised and operated to successfully achieve our strategic priorities. Working with the operating model in multiple dimensions, is both a complex, unique and exciting challenge for the savvy only.
• You will assess the level of operating model integration, potential synergy effects, cost-base optimisation etc. of the target company
• You will drive the creation of an organisational development toolbox and enable our global HR business partners in ensuring an effective and consistent approach to developing Maersk Oil’s organisation
|Who we are looking for|
|You are a high calibre, results-driven, structured and energetic colleague who insist that work should be fun and inspiring, and who can joggle many deliverables, short deadlines and a wide range of stakeholders.|
You understand the full spectrum of HR and hold a solid and documented experience in designing organisations that includes the organisational context to ensure optimum organisational performance and culture
You preferably have min 10 years experience working with HR and at least 5-7 years experience with organisation development & design
You are experienced in managing the human aspect of change
You preferably come from a management consultant background
You have change management experience
E&P experience is preferred but not a requirement
Please observe that there will be an on-going screening process and that the position can be filled before last application date. We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants.
To submit your application, please do so through our online portal.
|>||Last application date: 14 August 2016.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|