Transformation Change & Communications Lead
|CopenhagenLocalCommunication/Stakeholder Relations||Ref.: MO-111029|
|To strengthen our change and communication of ongoing shared services (offshoring) transformation in Maersk Oil we are looking for a Transformation Change & Communications Lead to identify and execute the right change management and communications strategy to ensure that all employees feel equipped and informed when moving into a shared services operating model.|
|This role is a great opportunity for a strong change and communications leader to play a central role in an international environment. It gives the opportunity to build a broad network in the organisation with senior leaders, initially within the Finance & Business Services function and with time across other Maersk Oil functions. |
Exposure and visibility are high and the role offers the opportunity to define the necessary change management approach/level for different stakeholder groups, the necessary level of communications required and define a suitable approach and method for creating a “one-team culture” in Maersk Oil & our Global Service Centre located in India.
The successful candidate will be business focused with exceptional change management, communication, and stakeholder management skills and builds trusted relationships easily.
This will be a challenging role with the commensurate opportunity for significant professional growth and development, based on performance.
|The Transformation Change & Communications Lead will be overall accountable for the change management and communications strategy related to the build-up of a shared services (offshoring) operating model in Maersk Oil. The role will initially focus on the ongoing shared services transformation in the Finance & Business Services function, with the aim of expanding this to the rest of Maersk Oil in the near-term future. |
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to;
• Accountable for defining, developing and executing all change management related activities in connection to the shared services transformation in the Finance & Business Services function – primarily in the retained Maersk Oil organisation but also in the Global Service Centres in India.
• Accountable for all internal communications related to the shared services transformation in the Finance & Business Services function.
• Accountable for all change management and internal communications related to future shared services transformations in other parts of Maersk Oil.
• Accountable for creating a “one-team culture” in the new shared services operating model (Maersk Oil & our Global Service Centre).
• Provide change management and communications support to ongoing and continuous Improvement initiatives
|Who we are looking for|
|• Masters’ degree in Communications / HR / Change Management |
• 5+ years of experience in Change Management & Communications in transformation related projects/programs
• Substantial experience in presenting and conducting workshops for large groups of people
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills
• Excellent at stakeholder management
• Able to work independently with guidance in only complex situations and with a high degree of personal and professional accountability and integrity
|>||Last application date: 25 July 2016.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|