Strategic Sourcing Project Lead
|Do you have interest and knowledge of the entire sourcing process? And would you like to be a key player in supplying us with larger procurements?|
|A unique opportunity to further develop your career within contract management and strategic sourcing within a renowned corporation. Overall, you will have excellent learning and development opportunities within the A.P. Møller – Maersk Group. |
As a Strategic Sourcing Project Lead you will be a member of a dynamic and dedicated team; working together in an open minded and professional environment, where everyone is treated with respect in line with Our Values. The team works closely with Maersk Oil Category Management and our pears in the other Maersk Oil business units.
You will be a key player in ensuring the completion of sourcing projects on time and that the commercial weight of Maersk Oil is utilized.
In this position, you will use your knowledge and experience when applying a range of techniques for analysis and adapting your presentational style to reflect the target audience. You will develop tendering strategies, plan and execute communication strategies and lead negotiations as an important aspect of our Supplier Relationship Management (SRM).
|You will supply us with larger procurements through the establishment, negotiation and maintenance of strategic contracts and agreements with relevant suppliers in a commercially sound manner and in accordance with applicable procurement regulations, internal procedures and guidelines. |
You will act as business partner by recognizing stakeholder needs and requirements and support these through procuring materials and services. Additionally, you assist in the tendering process – including analysis, clarification and negotiation of terms and prices – for individual procurement contracts as well as service and material framework agreements.
Moreover, your responsibilities include:
• Driving and coordinating the clarification meetings for technical parts
• Consolidating, bundling and organizing contracts and framework agreements across the Maersk Oil organization.
• Conducting Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and act as the focal point for supplier selection and evaluation, including maintaining relationships with important suppliers, auditing, evaluating, quality assuring and setting KPIs for supplier performance and agreements.
|Who we are looking for|
|You have insight of the entire sourcing process, and you are able to partly or fully delegate control and identify risks of this process. |
Moreover, the key to your success is your ability to build close collaborative relationships with stakeholders and to have hands-on knowledge of stakeholder issues, managing trust-based relationships. Your other qualifications include:
- A Master’s degree or equivalent within a relevant field of study, e.g. Supply Chain Management, Sourcing, Cand. Merc. or HD
- A few years of experience with contract management and/or strategic sourcing is an advantage – preferably from large international company
- Technical insight and/or interest plus the ability to interface with technicians regarding technical specifications
- Experience with Excel, SAP and Ariba is an advantage
- Proficient in written and spoken English
|>||Last application date: 13 April 2016.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|