Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Integrity& Reliability
|Would you like to apply your strong drive and experience in the field of Mechanical maintenance to become a key resource within maintenance and repair? This is a career defining opportunity where you will get to assert your expertise and further develop your skills. |
|A unique opportunity for an experienced, self-driven and ambitious Engineer to join the Halfdan Asset I&R Mechanical team in one of our onshore maintenance teams in Esbjerg. |
Here, you will become part of a dynamic work environment where maintenance and repair tasks and change readiness are cornerstones. As such, you will apply your insights and knowhow from day 1, and we look forward to hearing your input and ideas as you take on a wide range of international challenges.
This is a highly independent role, and you need to be able to make decisions on your own as you occasionally travel to sites both onshore and offshore. Your colleagues all share the same enthusiasm and passion as you do for the work, and through them and the many challenges you will encounter, you will get excellent learning and development opportunities and opportunities to excel within your area of expertise.
In Maersk Oil, we believe in our employees. We believe our employees make a difference through training, coaching, development, empowerment and dedication in their jobs. We believe in trust and through trust, dedication, passion and innovation will emerge. We believe in creating and maintaining a working environment, where individual needs are a part of the success of our working environment and we believe that you can contribute to this success through your skills, work, dedication and passion.
We just happen to have a great workplace. Do you want to be a part of this success?
|As Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, you maintain integrity of our topside systems, with specific focus on process equipment including valves and pumps. You will be the technical expert support to offshore within your area of responsibility |
This include preparation of plans and procedures for maintenance, and ensure that these plans are followed, in order to perform the operation in a safe and economical manner. This will be done in cooperation with onshore and offshore personnel.
Additional you will maintain maintenance programs, to ensure a safe, economically and technically optimal operation of equipment
You will on a daily basis coordinate with onshore and offshore personnel as you ensure progress within your area of responsibility
Primary tasks will be to:
• Support an incident free environment through good safety behaviours.
• Assist with failure analysis – such as analysis of corrosion mechanisms and causes of breakdown
• Plan and implement repair, replacements and maintenance jobs
• Report to and collaborate with verification body regarding repairs
• Prepare and update the documentation
• Prepare and implement recommendations on maintenance tasks and plans.
• Draw up a budget for the set tasks and perform cost control
• Ensure Management of Change is followed in accordance with Company requirements and formally documented
|Who we are looking for|
|In this position, it is important that you possess a strong personal drive and are comfortable making challenging decisions. You will need to take charge and solve issues and ad hoc problems. As such, you thrive working independently and you take a systematic and structured approach to problem solving without comprising safety, integrity & reliability. |
At the same time, you are a team player with good communication and networking skills. You apply these as you connect and collaborate with colleagues.
More specifically, you:
• Hold an BSc in Mechanical Engineer, Marine Engineer or similar relevant educational background
• Have extensive work experience within maintenance
• Are familiar with Oil and Gas standards.
• Look forward to working with and learning more about offshore oil and gas production, Have strong analytical skills as well as IT flair, enabling you to easily learn new specialist programmes
• Speak and write English and be able to write reports and recommendations in Danish and English
• Must be able to travel offshore on a regular basis
• Be a part of duty schedule
|>||Last application date: 21 February 2016.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|