|DohaLocal/ExpatOil Operations/Production||Ref.: MO-095704|
|Maersk Oil Qatar is currently developing and expanding the facilities in the Al Shaheen Field offshore Qatar.|
|Maersk Oil Qatar A/S offers a wide range of education and career opportunities for employees possessing necessary skills and competencies.|
This will be a staff residential, onshore based position with regular offshore visits.
Compilation of information for development of Integrated Campaign Maintenance Plans for MOQ Planned Campaigns. Identification of Campaign workscopes from SAP and developing detail on SAP Work Orders. Adherence to the MOQ Shutdown Management Procedure and processes detailed within.
• Drive an incident free environment through establishing and maintaining a strong safety culture.
• Identify opportunities and champion initiatives that enable maximum production and injection output within the parameters of environmental compliance and process safety.
• Provide Team Lead with regular reports with analysis and comment on performance and results. Be held accountable for area of responsibility.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with external parties, functional teams and corporate groups as required to meet MOQ’s strategic business and operational objectives.
• Compile information for development and implementation of all pre-campaign, campaign and post campaign integrated plans.
• Provide progress reporting for campaigns as input to reporting tools i.e. S-curves, Daily Report Templates etc.
• Facilitate Campaign related meetings.
• Develop and maintain Campaign Tracking Registers.
• Liaise with Project Departments to ensure Campaign workscopes are clearly defined and captured on SAP Work Orders.
• Liaise with Operational Departments to ensure Campaign workscopes are clearly defined and captured on SAP Work Orders.
• Support Campaign Assurance Reviews.
• Develop, implement and maintain Campaign processes and procedures.
• Identify areas for improvement in Campaign processes and procedures.
• Exhibit financial prudence in all decisions.
• Ensure effective and efficient scheduling of work is in place to enhance safety, minimize process equipment downtime and operational costs.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Recognised trade/discipline qualification e.g. City & Guilds, NVQ.|
• Degree from accredited university/college preferred.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience preferably in the petrochemical, refining, Oil & Gas exploration and / or production industries in a similar role.
• Extensive campaign or shutdown coordination, experience of large scale campaigns/shutdowns preferably in the petrochemical, refining, Oil & Gas exploration and / or production industries.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
• Awareness/basic use of planning software tools i.e. Primavera P6, MS Project.
• Advanced skills and knowledge of Campaign Maintenance Management techniques.
• Expert in utilisation of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
|>||Last application date: 29 February 2016.|
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil Qatar AS is the leading oil producer offshore Qatar and a recognized pioneer in oil development and production techniques. On the basis of an Exploration and Production Sharing Agreement (EPSA) signed in 1992 with Qatar Petroleum, Maersk Oil Qatar (MOQ) is the sole operator of Al Shaheen field. |
The current oil production from the Al Shaheen field is approximately 300,000 barrels per day from nine different locations and is exported via two main offshore facilities.
| ||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|