Customer Care Consultant (Process Support)
|Kuala LumpurLocal/InternationalCustomer Service||Ref.: ML-086997|
|The Customer Care Consultant, Process, reports to the Assistant General Manager, Process Management, Counters & Claims. The Customer Care Consultant, Claims is part of the Process Management, Counters & Claims team and must create a work environment that inspires and enables the Customer Service team to deliver the customer experience making our customer feel trust, cared for and pleased.|
The primary responsibility for this role is to support global and local process improvement initiatives, by proactively driving continuous improvement through applying lean/six sigma methodologies. This role will drive quality processes to achieve sustainable results for long term outcomes.
|• Shipping knowledge; End-to-End shipment cycle, documentation and product/services awareness|
• Communication skills; coordinating with peers inside and outside the country, presenting ideas and suggestions within the organization or to customers
• Process Excellence skills; apply learning on daily activities and management by data Cross-functional Coordination; Close interaction across functions locally - Operations, Finance and Sales being the main departments with whom interaction takes place, anchoring ownership of issues with the correct parties
• Cross-functional Coordination; Close interaction across functions locally - Operations, Finance and Sales being the main departments with whom interaction takes place
|• Responsible for design of framework on exception handling and continuous improvements to it.|
• Be the contact point for headquarters and other stakeholders on process support, pilots in or involving Customer Service and cross functional process review.
• Drive continuous improvement of the process performance and team efficiency by use of visual management.
• Facilitate best practice sharing within and between teams
• Active drive to break down silos and facilitates a free flow of information and ideas within and between teams.
• Continuously monitor country performance by Global Shared Services teams against established KPIs and targets and take corrective action when necessary –using/ respecting the Process Excellence tools/ methodology
• Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)s and guidelines are implemented in the cluster/country, perform checks to confirm implementation, give constructive feedback and provide ‘reality check’ to headquarters on new SOPS – and challenges these where relevant or where improvement opportunities are identified.
• Identify local systems and work-around, evaluate pros/cons and the need of them to reduce whenever possible.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Knowledge of systematic exception handling and issue resolution.|
• Process and operational excellence.
• Proven customer relationship management.
• Passionate for customer care.
• Experience in supporting and driving change management across organization.
• Experience in driving cross functional collaboration.
• Experience in using extensive CRM tools and systems.
|>||Last application date: 30 October 2015.|
|maerskline.com||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|