Head of Canada Customer Service Organization- Toronto
|MississaugaLocalSupply Chain/Logistics Operations||Ref.: DC-086376|
|Damco is looking for a great candidate to be the Head of the Canada Customer Service Organization (CSO) to be based in our Toronto, Ontario office.|
As the Head of CSO, you will be responsible to ensure delivery of Damco's value proposition to its three customer segments through excellent customer service and operations delivery. You will be responsible for driving profitability through high quality customer service & continuous improvement that support Damco's strategy.
|Great place to work|
- Damco is a dynamic, fast paced work environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude. Here, if you perform, sky is the limit!
Professional development and growth
- We pride ourselves in having energized people, the best in the industry! At Damco, you will be a part of an organization where you are empowered to embrace different challenges to support your career aspirations. We support your development through development programs, mentorship and training.
- Our global network provides you visibility and access to professionals all around the world where you can learn all that we have to offer and explore your skills.
Excellent Compensation Packages
Damco provides you:
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- A 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- And More
- Service delivery, operations, implementation, program management, Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement including KPI monitoring & excellence
- Overall responsibility for new process design and changes to existing process designs
- Ensure high customer satisfaction levels and customer retention
- Drive projects for the Country/ Damco Region.
- Value Added Services (VAS) Penetration
- Client Implementation
- Reduce cost to serve per file of operations at the CSO with increasing scale/increase productivity
- Implementation of Industry benchmark methodology for attaining excellence in service delivery and operations
- Ensure Organization is designed optimally, ensuring sufficient Org Depth and Succession Planning & talent development
- Drive implementation of new business to CSO
|Who we are looking for|
Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
- 10-15 years in a Supply Chain / Logistics role , ideally from within Damco’s industry
- Proven Track record of Managing Customer Service / Operations office. Ability to build and/or promote relations with clients
- Lean / Sigma, Process knowledge is a pre-requisite & experience of having worked in Customer Service / Operations office is beneficial.
- Familiarity with the following is preferred : Customer segmentation as per Damco strategy, Damco internal policies & processes : e.g. Product Management / Procurement / Trade Lane Management, Pricing / Quotation / Booking Management etc. and Customer Service Quality Standards and BPI processes
- Customer-facing and interaction skills with high-level of customer orientation
- Passion to drive closures
- Good planning skills and the ability to work under pressure to deadline
- Strong people management skills – ability to attract and retain talent in the organization
- Ability to develop a robust succession plan and ensure people growth
For further information, please contact: .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
| ||Damco is one of the world's leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freightforwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has about 11,000 employees working in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. Damco is part of the Maersk Group. More information about Damco can be found on www.damco.com.|