Canada Area Commercial Manager- Toronto
|MississaugaLocalCommercial/Sales/Business Development||Ref.: DC-086372|
|Damco is looking for an excellent Area Commercial Manager for the Canada Area to be based in Toronto. |
As the Canada Area Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for all commercial aspects for the Canada Area managing all encompassing commercial office for the area.
The purpose of this role is to lead a commercial team to drive Damco's commercial strategy and all associated commercial activities in order to deliver agreed commercial result objectives.
|Great place to work|
- Damco is a dynamic, fast paced work environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude. Here, if you perform, sky is the limit!
Professional development and growth
- We pride ourselves in having energized people, the best in the industry! At Damco, you will be a part of an organization where you are empowered to embrace different challenges to support your career aspirations. We support your development through development programs, mentorship and training.
- Our global network provides you visibility and access to professionals all around the world where you can learn all that we have to offer and explore your skills.
Excellent Compensation Packages
Damco provides you:
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- A 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- And More
- Accountable for the implementation, leadership and development of the CO organisational structure, aligned to One Damco program blueprints.
- Accountable for the leadership, implementation and compliance with approved One Damco commercial ‘ways of working’ blueprints, processes and all associated tools, to continuously develop all customer segments through maintaining / growing Existing business, securing New business, driving improvement of sales force efficiency and effectiveness, whilst upholding brand values.
- Accountable for the delivery of CRM and ACTUAL ‘through the till’ CM1 budgets and targets at agreed levels for the geography, for all sales channels and customer segments.
|Who we are looking for|
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
- 7 to 10 years in a Commercial Leadership role , ideally from within Damco’s industry
- Proven track record of leading, managing and growing a sizeable (similarly commensurate) commercial organisation, with flow thorough to result delivery
- Proven track record in a matrix, multi cultural organisation, building strong relationships and networks both locally and internationally.
- Demonstrable persuasiveness and influencing skills, strong communicator and presenter
- Track record of developing commercial talent and coaching skills
- Proven track record of personally developing and managing customers
- Numerate, financially astute
- Strong organisational and planning skills, can work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Well developed Negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
For further information, please contact: .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
| ||Damco is one of the world's leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freightforwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has about 11,000 employees working in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. Damco is part of the Maersk Group. More information about Damco can be found on www.damco.com.|