Well Head Maintenance Engineer (Onshore)
|DohaLocal/InternationalShipping Operations||Ref.: MO-081862|
|Maersk Oil Qatar is currently developing and expanding the facilities in the Al Shaheen Field offshore Qatar. The role of the Wellhead Maintenance Engineer would be to manage safety critical activity in planning of the Wellhead Maintenance and diagnostic activities to ensure all work is carried out on time.|
|Maersk Oil Qatar A/S offers a wide range of education and career opportunities for employees possessing necessary skills and competencies.|
- Plan and coordinate the execution of the annual wellhead maintenance, Xmas tree repair, and SSSV inflow test activities.
- Ensure all testing and maintenance is carried out on time to company and industry standards.
- Assist the Contracts Engineer by providing technical input and performing technical reviews for equipment and service tenders in area or responsibility.
- Ensure that all aspects of the operations are carried out with contant emphasis on Health and Safety and Environment while adhering to applicable company procedures and Government regulations/ legislations.
- Suggest and implement equipment, procedural and technical improvements.
- Track well intervention and maintenance equipment movements in the field.
|Who we are looking for|
|Candidate with: |
BSc, or equivalent
- Minimum of five years relevant experience in wellhead maintenance operations and equipment.
- Experience in data extraction, sorting and analyses is an advantage.
- Experience with SAP as advanced user is an advantage.
|>||Last application date: 08 September 2015.|
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil Qatar AS is the leading oil producer offshore Qatar and a recognized pioneer in oil development and production techniques. On the basis of an Exploration and Production Sharing Agreement (EPSA) signed in 1992 with Qatar Petroleum, Maersk Oil Qatar (MOQ) is the sole operator of Al Shaheen field. |
The current oil production from the Al Shaheen field is approximately 300,000 barrels per day from nine different locations and is exported via two main offshore facilities.
| ||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|