Facility and Projects Planner (F&P)
|Would you like to work with on- and offshore colleagues, drive projects forward and have responsibility for the implementation of the F&P plans for one of our assets? Furthermore, work with the creation and coordination of the full process of F&P activities in close collaboration with highly skilled IAP Planners and I&R Planners. Then here is a career-building challenge where you will get to apply your technical insights and network with stakeholders throughout our organisation. |
|A unique opportunity for a project-oriented person with excellent networking skills to join us in Esbjerg. You will be part of an environment where you experience willingness to innovate, have opportunities to contribute your knowhow and ideas, and get varied challenges in a dynamic and exciting environment. You will also be participating in very complex technical discussion and in general be part of a highly professional environment.|
You will join a team of 10 colleagues in similar roles. However, you will be assigned to specific tasks, and it is your mission to pilot the F&P planning and coordination related to the assets offshore installations in the North Sea.
Your role is to ensure a link between our long term business planning and production targets, and you will contribute to a safe execution of simultaneous activities. Further, there are several career paths both in Denmark and internationally.
|Your main responsibility will be to create a departmental plan for Facilities and Projects, implement it and drive it forward, with focus on safety, F&P excellence and innovation.|
One of the key measurements for the department planning is to ensure adherence to F&P Excellence and setting up the department plan needs to closely linked to the F&P workstream.
In doing so, you ensure all preparatory work activities are included from studies to relevant fabrication work. In this regard, you also plan and optimise execution of departmental activities.
• Plan and optimise execution of departmental activities and support the offshore organisation as required
• Provide feedback for continuous improvement of the integrated planning process
• Focal point for IAP in the department (F&P)
• Constructively challenge the timing and priority of activities
• Daily communication with project managers and system responsible
• Prepare the Functional plans for F&P in the Asset and help facilitate the regular group planning meeting.
• Ensure that all activities are performed in a cost-effective manner
• Support collaboration and integration across projects, departments and locations and accelerate learning and knowledge sharing
|Who we are looking for|
|In this position, it is important that you are able to focus on several processes at once. Since you will be dealing with numerous stakeholders, you need to push, drive and motivate others to make sure they deliver. Thus, you are a great coordinator with excellent networking and communication skills, and you thrive with responsibility, being the one who drives projects forward.|
• You hold a relevant technical education
• Experience from a similar technical project-oriented position within engineering will be preferred
• You are fluent in English both written and spoken. Danish language skills are a plus.
|>||Last application date: 18 August 2015.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|