External Relations and Communications Adviser, Maersk Oil, Esbjerg
|EsbjergLocalCommunication/Stakeholder Relations||Ref.: MO-081336|
|We are looking for a Communications Adviser to support our Danish Business Unit (DBU) in delivering communications activities in support of our business strategy. |
|Based at Maersk Oil’s office in Esbjerg, you will be a key player in keeping our 1,500 employees in the offices and offshore informed. You will work with leaders and employees to identify business stories and work across our communications channels to deliver the communications plans and priorities for DBU and the Corporate Maersk Oil agenda. |
Working as part of a small team you will also play a role in external communications and editorial sup-port, stakeholder engagement and events.
This is a challenging position, but one that offers great professional opportunities. You will need to be a strong networker, relationship builder and effective at influencing your stakeholders. Knowledge of the oil and gas industry, the media and/or politics would be an advantage.
|• Ensuring employees are informed about business strategy and performance by delivering a consistent flow of stories in a variety of channels.|
• Supporting the Head of Communications in the planning and execution of strategic, tactical and day-to-day communications.
• Further developing and maintaining the intranet, info screens and videos.
• Support selected projects with communications advices, plans and stakeholder engagement work.
• Develop power points and other relevant material for events/conferences
|Who we are looking for|
|• You hold a degree in communication or a relevant academic discipline from university or business school, and may have worked as a journalist or corporate communications specialist.|
• You must have professional experience in a communications field and preferably in the oil and gas industry or a related industry.
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are fluent in English, both spoken and in writing. You know how to build relationships and influence stakeholders.
• You are self-motivated and committed to producing high-quality work at agreed deadlines.
You will report to the Danish Business Unit Head of External Relations and Communications with a dotted line to the External Relations and Communications team at headquarters
Please note that interviews may be conducted on an ongoing basis. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible via the Apply link above.
|>||Last application date: 18 August 2015.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|