Senior Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (temporary)
|AktauLocalOil Operations/Production||Ref.: MO-081150|
|Maersk Oil Kazakhstan is looking for Senior Mechanical Maintenance Engineer on temporary basis to be based in Aktau, Kazakhstan 5/2|
|Extensive information about the oil and gas upstream field operation and reservoirs.|
• General physical and chemical properties of oil, gas and condensate;
• Maersk Oil Global standards, hereunder technical and design standards as well as corporate guidelines on operational and project related activities.
• Global oil industry norms and standards as well as best industry practice of design and operation.
• RoK legislative requirements in oil & gas industry including HSSEQ.
• Operational interest areas, such as importance of operability and mechanical handling.
• In depth understanding of maintenance planning, support and execution strategies.
• Resolutions, instructions, orders, methodological, regulatory rules and documentation related to oil & gas operations and production industry
|Who we are looking for|
|• High or secondary technical education on relevant specialty, work experience no less than 8 years.|
• Work experience within the oil and gas industry no less than 5 years.
• Experience in global and local oil companies and operations.
• Extensive understanding of rotating equipment, compressors & turbines.
|>||Last application date: 21 August 2015.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|