Senior Compensation and Mobility Manager
|CopenhagenLocalHuman Resources||Ref.: MO-080642|
|Maersk Oil has ambitions to remain a top quartile value creator within its peer group in terms of return on capital. To achieve this vision, Maersk Oil will seek to expand the business through exploration and acquisitions, field development, safe and reliable production operations. |
Our HR strategy is directly linked to our business strategy, ensuring an effective organisation which can deliver strong operational performance, large capital projects and is able take on growth opportunities.
Reporting to Head of C&B, you will be part of a dedicated Corporate C&B team, partnering with the local C&B teams across the globe as well as with the Maersk Group C&B function. This is an excellent opportunity to excel your C&B skills, your project management and stakeholder management competencies with a high degree of influence and impact.
|An opportunity to make a significant contribution to the global C&B agenda in Maersk Oil as well as to develop your career through:|
• Supporting the Head of C&B in the development of a global Compensation strategy for Maersk Oil
• Operationalise and driving the Mobility strategy, policy and procedures, aimed at enabling the organisation to achieve its overall business strategy.
• Design of new products/processes within the areas of Mobility and broader Compensation and as drive the improvement of existing products and processes as well to ensure consistent Mobility practices are implemented.
• Involvement in the design and deployment of broader Maersk Group HR Projects in the area of Compensation and Mobility
• Building, developing and strengthening the collaboration with the global C&B community, Business Units, and Corporate HR
|Key responsibilities include:|
• Responsible for the further development of our Global Mobility Strategy including tools, policies, guidelines and templates
• Responsible for managing a dedicated team of Mobility professionals, ensuring the effective delivery of a centralised Mobility function as well as supporting the development of a Maersk Oil C&B community
• Responsible for pro-active Mobility analysis and benchmarking including the development of action plans, development of benchmarking policy
• Responsible for operationalising the Global Compensation strategy and rolling out various compensation interventions with a key focus on Mobility
Key deliverables include:
• Ongoing development of the range of employment types to ensure Maersk Oil is able to employ and deploy its workforce effectively
• Ensure the corporate Mobility function has both the capacity and the infrastructure to effectively administer the various employment types
• Review the service offered to make sure it meets the on-going needs of the business
• Develop and deploy processes which deliver efficient and effective governance
|Who we are looking for|
• At minimum a Bachelor degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field
• Proven 10+ years’ work experience in an (International) Compensation & Benefits and Mobility role within a large multi-national company or an international consultancy
• High awareness of trends and best practices in the field of global Compensation & Mobility
• Experience of designing Mobility schemes for an international workforce, ideally gained in in a related industry
• Experience of leading a team of compensation or Mobility professionals
• A team player with proven project management skills
• Experience of managing and influencing stakeholders across different locations
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required
|>||Last application date: 22 August 2015.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|