Sales Excellence Specialist
|LyngbyLocalCommercial/Sales/Business Development||Ref.: MD-080279|
|Do you want to take part in developing a second-to-none sales department within Maersk Drilling? Do you want to translate global sales strategies into structured sales development plans? Do you have a solid understanding of strategies and processes? Then you should apply for the position as Sales Excellence Specialist in Maersk Drilling.|
|We want to strengthen and drive sales excellence - among other things by building and maintaining an in-depth customer relationship as well as a profound market understanding, securing a pipeline of business opportunities that maximize our rig utilization, margins & growth.|
You will, in an international environment, be in close contact with internal and external stakeholders giving you the opportunity to build a strong network across functions and develop your personal and professional skills even more. For the right candidate the position offers enormous development potential.
You will be part of an engaged and motivated Commercial department which offers a positive atmosphere and genuine respect. You will from time to time work under tight deadlines, but we also respect the need for flexibility and a healthy work life balance.
The position reports to Head of Sales Excellence and is based in Maersk Drilling HQ, north of Copenhagen, and will be on local terms and conditions.
|As a Sales Excellence Specialist you will support the development and ensure an aligned way of approaching the market translating Global Sales strategies into structured sales development plans e.g. account plans, win plans etc.|
You will support the definition and development of Global Sales competence, establishing and rolling out a single global commercial skills and competency framework. You will furthermore support the definition, development and implementation of sales operations tools e.g. CRM system, commercial BI, objective setting etc.
You will be responsible for:
• Continuously developing and improving sales operations tools (CRM, BI, Office 360 Team sites etc.)
• Developing standardized and measurable sales KPI’s (reflecting MD Global Sales overall objectives) and deliver progress reports versus target and time passed etc.
• Defining and describing best practice sales operating model (process) and defining, developing and implementing “new ways of working”
• Taking the role as Subject matter expert of various Global Sales systems (CRM, BI, MS Office360 etc.)
• Supporting the development of sales development tools e.g. define assessment and training tools for all sales functions.
|Who we are looking for|
|You have a relevant academic degree and solid working experience within Sales Excellence, from a similar position or e.g. with a busines consultancy background or similar. You furthermore have solid experience with development of sales operations tools (CRM, BI, Accouint Plans, Classification models etc.). You have a solid understanding of sales processes and will ensure continuous improvement of these.|
• A structured and analytical way of working
• Experience with development and deployment of relevant sales operations systems
• Solid understanding of business processes
• Super user skills in CRM (MS Dynamics), BI tools, Office360 tools etc.
• A commercial mindset and talent
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, Fluent in English (oral & written)
• A strong drive
• Good stakeholder management and collaboration skills
For further information, please contact: .
|maersk.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|