Explorer Roles - Maersk Oil Growth
|Maersk Oil’s New Ventures Exploration team is seeking experienced world class Explorers with a passion for finding oil to deliver new high quality acreage in a dynamic and fast moving environment.|
|Following a major refocus on the growth agenda for Maersk Oil, the global New Ventures organisation is now offering a number of opportunities for Senior Explorers to make a significant impact on the future of the company. Maersk Oil is committed to growing its production and reserves base through exploration outside the company’s current core areas. High quality basin evaluation and play fairway analysis will be fundamental to identifying new opportunities for the company.|
|• Ensuring a safe environment for you and your colleagues at all times|
• Maturing and delivering high quality basin evaluations and play fairway analyses and delivering recommendations for new acreage acquisition
• Formulation of new play concepts based on regional knowledge or analogues and identification of ways to systematically mature and capture an emerging play opportunity
• Working effectively in multidiscipline teams as an excellent team player
• Identification of subsurface uncertainties and risks, and mitigation plans/work programmes that are used to identify the best opportunities
• Coaching and development of less experienced staff
• Building knowledge and relationships through internal and external networking and industry collaboration.
|Who we are looking for|
|You will an experienced Explorer with a passion for delivering high quality recommendations to grow the company. You will have a deep and technical foundation obtained in one of the key geoscience disciplines with the ability to integrate data from other discipline areas, combined with broad international business experience. You will have a track record of delivery gained over at least 15 years of experience with highly active operating exploration companies.|
|>||Last application date: 30 September 2015.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|