|CopenhagenLocalHuman Resources||Ref.: MO-078828|
|Maersk Oil’s corporate HR department is developing constantly in order to support the business strategy of Maersk Oil of sustainable, profitable growth in the oil and gas exploration and production. HR is working to fulfill our ambitions for Maersk Oil to: |
• become a strong values and culture based organisation
• be the employer of choice and recognised as such
• become a truly trans-national and diverse company
To support this ambition, we are now looking for a Training Coordinator to support our training operations in the domains of leadership development and technical skills and knowledge.
Reporting to the Head of Learning, you will be part of the global Talent Management and Learning Center of Excellence where you will have the opportunity to learn from highly committed colleagues and can grow your career in a professional HR function.
• Ensure the smooth running of Maersk Oil’s training operations in collaboration with our outsourced training administrators. This includes detailed knowledge of training offerings, and tracking of metrics such as training uptake and feedback for quarterly reporting. In addition, you will monitor compliance with our training policy.
• Design and maintain dashboard and define key performance indicators for the learning function.
• Work with our technical communities to maintain and update Maersk Oil’s technical portfolio.
• Manage and monitor efficiency and quality of learning vendors
• Help to gather requirements for development and implementation of other training offerings as required by the changing nature of the business.
|Who we are looking for|
|• You have strong analytical skills and an ability to convert spreadsheets and datasets into clear reports.|
• You take an active interest in workflows, processes and systems; ideally with a working knowledge of SAP HCM and learning management systems.
• You can provide advice on programme design, development, implementation and evaluation.
• You build relationships easily and are able to manage a diverse group of internal stakeholders.
• You liaise constructively with and evaluate service quality of external vendors.
• You are fully fluent in both spoken and written English; knowledge of Danish is an advantage but not required.
|>||Last application date: 31 July 2015.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|