|Do you have experience facilitating improvements, innovation and progress? And would you like to take on a central role where you drive a big organisation in the right direction while you get all relevant stakeholders on board? |
|A unique opportunity for a skilled professional with a background within performance, planning and change management as well as process facilitation. In this position, you will get to apply your strong Business Understanding Lean, Continuous Improvement and stakeholder management skills to make a real difference and create tangible results.|
As Asset Performance Manager, you are responsible for driving performance by facilitating, integrating and aligning planning and performance deliberations. At the same time, you are responsible for establishing KPIs and processes which will be applied on a global scale.
Overall, you will have excellent learning and development opportunities within the A.P. Moller – Maersk Group. You will be a central player and factor in our success as you drive continuous improvement across the asset sub-teams for the benefit of the organisation.
|Your mission is to ensure that all activities are performed in a cost-effective manner and that safety is always our top priority. As such, you serve as an ambassador for the company values as you work to maintain an unceasing focus on operations excellence and innovation.|
You collaborate with numerous stakeholders and report to the Planning and Performance Managers within different asset areas as well as Finance and Business Services and Drilling and Well Services. This entails supporting collaboration and integration across projects, departments and locations and accelerating learning and knowledge sharing.
More specifically, your tasks will be to:
• Drive asset performance through focus on discrepancies between performance and plans, and you hold the Asset LT accountable for the performance
• Facilitate and drive asset processes, planning meetings and input to help shape global planning and performance processes
• Translate strategic goals into operational and financial targets
• Drive the establishment of performance tools, analytics, measurements and indicators, ensuring collaboration and consistency across the assets
• Drive optimal use of process tools and continuous improvement of asset performance
|Who we are looking for|
|In this position, it is important that you are able to collaborate with many different stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement and progress. Therefore, you must be a skilled communicator, and you probably have experience from a large organisation where you have worked closely with senior management.|
With your proactive approach and holistic business understanding, you have the ability to link operational and technical processes to financial and commercial effects. In addition, you have solid knowledge of and experience with:
• Performance Management as well as process and meeting facilitation
• LEAN and Continuous improvement
• Change Management and establishing stakeholder alignment
• Being a go-to person and taking on a key role in the business
• Oral and written English at a high level
|>||Last application date: 03 August 2015.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|