|The Maersk Drilling Maintenance Support Group in Singapore is looking for a Vibration Superintendent.|
|The A.P. Moller - Maersk Group is renowned for its dedicated and achievement-oriented staff and global career opportunities. Our devoted employees deliver a service that meets our customers' high expectations. This is an opportunity to develop professionally and personally and look forward to an enriching and exciting career with us.|
Our organization is characterized by engagement, professionalism, trust and drive, and creates opportunities for individual achievement through teamwork. Our working style is informal and focused; our work environment is ambitious, yet fun.
|As a Vibration Superintendent, your responsibilities include the following:|
- To assist the Section Head in all areas related to the existing vibration monitoring program, in support of ongoing Operations, including yard stays, as well as newbuild projects.
- To assist the Section Head in ensuring that the requirements of the Management System are implemented. Furthermore, you are to ensure that initiatives are taken to prepare/issue and maintain procedures and instructions where required.
- To maintain and develop Maersk Drilling Maintenance Management System, implement and support Maersk Drilling policies and procedures so that MODUs are operating in a safe and efficient manner which meets the company, statutory and contractual requirements at all times.
- To establish and foster constructive relations to employees, customers, Operations, Classification societies and third party vendors
- To conduct activities where Maersk Drilling is represented in accordance with Maersk Drilling policy statements at all times.
- To develop maintenance procedures and work instructions, implement preventive and/-or condition-based maintenance.
- To assist Technical Organisation, Asset teams and Rig teams in ensuring that the Maintenance System is used properly on board all MODUs.
- To assist the QM/HSE Dept. with operational and QA procedures as and when required.
- To include safety steps in Maersk Drilling work instructions in order to protect human life, environment and property.
- To liaise and coordinate with Discipline Specialists, Technical Authorities and Subject Matter Experts as and when needed
- Specific to the existing vibration monitoring program: To participate in the CMMS master data cleansing, correction of existing task lists, development of new, assignment of systems and data attributes such as classification of data and implementing Performance Standards as guiding documents
- Documentation of maintenance support related activities, including performance metrics
|Who we are looking for|
|Company language and industry language in general is English and you must be able to communicate well in English – both verbally and in writing.|
In addition, the ideal candidate should have the following qualities:
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Marine Engineering or corresponding academic qualification. Relevant experience will be considered.
- Three to five years experience in a relevant position, preferably within the offshore drilling industry.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and constructively at all levels within the Maersk Drilling organization,
- Motivated, self-starter with the discipline to see tasks through within agreed deadlines
- International mind-set and experience from working in an international environment.
|maersk.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|