Senior Pricing and Contract Enablement Manager
|CopenhagenLocalCommercial/Sales/Business Development||Ref.: MA-236470|
|Do you have what it takes to transform pricing and contracting across Maersk?|
|An opportunity to join a growing team with the vision to empower our global organization to deliver customers’ needs by developing and implementing the processes and technology to price, quote and contract across products, supporting Maersk’s vision to become the global integrator of container logistics. |
Maersk is embarking on an exciting journey that will substantially change the way we conduct our business to ensure we deliver quality products to our customers and this is your chance to help us shape and build a world class team to support this.
As a Senior Contract Enablement manager, you will take end to end responsibility for enabling our global product and sales teams to price, quote and deliver existing and new products to our customers, combining your strong industry and product knowledge with relevant technology to support and accelerate business value.
We embrace an agile mindset in the way we do business and product development. It is important that you want to develop yourself in a learning and fast-moving organization.
You will also have an opportunity to work in a highly international environment with stakeholders and colleagues across our global organization.
|As a Senior Contract Enablement manager, you will take end to end responsibility for enabling global teams, and we among other things expect you to:|
• Develop the required processes and technology to price, quote and contract Logistics products across Maersk based on data driven recommendations and frontline feedback
• Drive new pricing methodologies with support from Advanced Analytics and AI to optimize pricing and speed to market
• Drive product integration of customer offers, positioning Maersk to solve a large part of our customers’ logistic needs
• Identify and remove risk of revenue leakage through improved contract management and governance
• Combine your product knowledge with relevant data to recommend enhancements that can drive profitability either through growth or cost reductions
• Take ownership for full implementation of products and features, including change management, to ensure we globally leverage new capabilities and opportunities
You will also have an active part in customer research, developing new products and value propositions, development of supporting technology and overall organizational readiness.
|Who we are looking for|
|The ideal candidate will have a relevant educational background combined with solid hands-on experience.|
• Have experience from the logistics industry, likely sales or product development, and you have ideally worked directly with at least SCM, 4PL or CHB
• Are passionate about transformation and understands the value of change management
• Have great stakeholder management skills, across a broad spectrum, as you daily will be exposed across functions and levels in the organization
• Have a respect for data, and either advanced analytical skills or an interest in learning
• Are structured and can make a complicated situation simple, and you are not be easily frightened by details and complicated processes or systems
• Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and you are comfortable speaking to larger forums
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
|>||Last application date: 03 March 2020.|
For further information, please contact: Recruiting Specialist Li Zhu on email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|