Consultant – Position with Maersk Management Consulting
|Are you a top-graduate student or a business professional with a few years of experience looking for a challenging management consulting job?|
Yes? Then, you are the one we are looking for!
|• A consulting career while building a strong platform within Maersk|
• Accountability and opportunity to create global impact
• Senior exposure from your first day
• A fast-paced and dynamic environment
• An international team with like-minded young top talents
• Diverse project portfolio and ability to see end-to-end project cycle
• Full integration with the clients!
• A base in Copenhagen with reasonable travel activity
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
|• Drive your own work module independently, while being part of a team|
• Solve problems in a structured and analytical manner
• Conduct analyses and preparation required to identify issues, form hypotheses and develop conclusions into recommendations
• Recommend sustainable and practical solutions to business challenges
• Communicate insights and results to project members and internal client stakeholders
• Collaborate with internal clients to implement recommendations
|Who we are looking for|
|• Proven track record from Master's degree, PhD, MBA or equivalent|
• Outstanding academic performance – top 10% in class
• Strategic mind-set and an ability to create seamless and creative solutions
• Strong personal impact with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work across functions and disciplines Strong independent drive to achieve success in your work
• Aptitude for leadership and inspiring others to excel
Please attach your transcripts of records to your application – if not attached we have to reject your application.
|>||Last application date: 31 January 2021.|
For further information, please contact: MMC_Recruiting@maersk.com.
|maersk.com||Recruitment for the position is ongoing and candidates are reviewed in application order so please apply at your earliest convenience.|
Founded in 2012, Maersk Management Consulting supports the business units and Group functions in driving strategic projects across functional areas. We are a group of +35 consultants and analysts, our background ranges from consultants that have joined us straight out of school to consultants with several years of experience from top tier consulting firms.
| ||Maersk Management Consulting is an in-house management consultancy for the Maersk Group. Founded in 2012, Maersk Management Consulting offers a wide range of management consulting services to all business units in the Maersk Group, its primary focus being that on strategy, organisation and transformation & change management programs. Besides providing the Maersk Group with a first class project execution engine, Maersk Management Consulting also serves as a talent incubation vehicle for future Maersk Group leaders. In fact, one of our primary measures of success is the number of talents we can move to key positions in the Group. While our team is a young and dynamic team of ambitious talents from various backgrounds, giving us a very stimulating, social and fun working environment, as part of the Maersk Group its values are an integral part of how we do business.|