Trade Capacity Manager
|Copenhagen OLocalShipping Operations||Ref.: SM-235100|
|Sealand is a regional Intra-European carrier, fully owned and backed-up by the Maersk Group. |
Do you have what it takes to protect our overall schedule integrity through proper planning and dialogue with internal and external stakeholders?
Are you service minded – and always have the customer in focus?
Could you be our next successful employee?
We now have an opportunity for a Trade Capacity Manager.
|As Sealand acts as a stand-alone business unit, you will have excellent learning opportunities. |
You will be continually developing yourself as part of the continued development of the company.
As our successful candidate you will make a real impact on operational excellence and execution in an environment where we drive the business forward with speed and in a collaborative manner to the benefits of our customers.
Reporting line directly to the Head of Capacity.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
|Your main responsibility will be to pursue full ships, maximising utilisation on own string as well as the overall network.|
This has to be done with a strong focus on delivering a great service and product to our customers and ensure that we continuously improve the cost of operating.
• String and network ownership pursuing best possible utilization of our assets
• Data driven Planning, Decision making and Communication
• Proactively foresee risk and opportunities and plan accordingly across network
• Highlight opportunities and challenges to clusters and line management and drive contingencies on your string
• Strong focus on customers and service delivery
• Drive out cost and waste in our operating model through systematic work with data and processes
• You will work closely with a multitude of stakeholder in our clusters and HQ.
|Who we are looking for|
|A colleague who is balancing the short term opportunities with the demand and who can take data-backed decisions in a dynamic environment, and who will contribute towards full ships in the network.You will have a driven personality, be results oriented, analytical, innovative and a fast learner.|
The ideal candidate will have a relevant educational background at bachelor level or Equivalent combined with some hands on experience.
You will be able to demonstrate and understand network thinking and have a holistic approach to problem solving.
Good knowledge of operational concepts and proven ability to work in adverse/rush operational conditions.
• Have attention to the right details and a organized, process-focused aptitude are required to manage the variety of responsibilities and deliverables
• Are an excellent communicator with a multitude of stakeholders
• Have strong analysis skills – and still have the experience and drive to execute a plan
• Thrive in a dynamic environment and have the ability to work under pressure and deliver results
• Are a resilient team-player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment and ownership and thrive in an international environment.
The right candidate is a self-starter with curious nature and a drive to continuously optimize.
|>||Last application date: 29 February 2020.|
For further information, please contact: Recruiting Specialist Li Zhu on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Sealand – A Maersk Company is a regional container logistics company that combines passionate local teams and agile-thinking with an unrivalled global network, powered by the larger A.P. Moller - Maersk family. By combining international vision with genuine local knowledge, we move our customers’ cargo quickly and efficiently across the Americas, Asia, Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. In Sealand – A Maersk Company, we create a unique culture by empowering employees. We are trusted to make decisions and take initiatives. To continue to grow Sealand – A Maersk Company, we know that it can only be done by growing together with our customers and our employees. If you want to make a difference and your mind is set on achieving outstanding results, we promise you that being part of Sealand – A Maersk Company will feel like coming home.|