|As a Cloud Architect, you have a background in software development and will be at the forefront of defining the building blocks of our future application landscape and executing our digital ambitions.|
You will be part of the Cloud Centre of Excellence Architecture Squad, an agile team building and advising on Cloud technology like Azure, IBM Cloud, GCP, etc.. Focus will be on time-to-market and accelerating the business in delivering digital innovation.
|We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. Maersk T&L offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities in Denmark, United Kingdom, USA, Philippines, Spain and India. The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees. |
|• Drive the agenda of development of modern cloud architecture patterns in support of our new application platform|
• Lead hackathons with our business to prove a business capability.
• Ensuring best practices and cloud architecture principles are communicated and followed in products and that learnings are fed back into principles.
• Advise product teams on the use of Cloud Technologies and co-create Proof of Concepts or product initialisation
• Develop organisational learnings within your area of expertise.
• Ensure “Secure By Design” practices are widely adopted.
• Be a cloud evangelist to help others realize the value of modern cloud capabilities.
• Support new ways of working like Agile Development, DevOps practices, hackathons, and Dojos.
• Cross-vertical support and alignment on solution architecture
• Document designs as part of sprints, easing up the transition into Operations.
|Who we are looking for|
|• +5 years of experience|
• Experienced Cloud Architect or Developer, coming either from Large Enterprise or small start-up.
• Certification in Azure or GCP is a plus…
Technical skills: (Multiple)
• Deep understanding of Azure – preferably from a developers point of view
• Public cloud development experience (Azure, Google, AWS)
• SCRUM/agile development & DevOps Practices
• Experience in writing code in one or more of the following: C#, Python, Java, TypeScript, Powershell, ARM, Terraform
• Broad infrastructure knowledge around network, storage, network, database, and security.
• Experience in Cloud security.
• PaaS service in Azure, AWS, Google
• Multi-cloud service models
• Automation practices
• Kubernetes, AKS, GKE
• Code re-use and documentation
•Flexibility to adapt to change in a dynamic environment
•Work collaboratively with the company’s other IT infrastructure teams
•Resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision
•Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills with people at all levels across the organisation
•A strong process-oriented approach to work and excellent attention to detail
•Ability to prioritize tasks well
•Have a desire to work and succeed as part of a team
|>||Last application date: 14 February 2020.|
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.|
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|