Senior Supply Chain Security Manager
|Do you want to be part of new Maersk HSSE team shaping the future HSSE system directly contribute to keeping our people safe? |
Join our newly established global HSSE team as Senior Supply Chain Security Manager under Corporate Security.
You will have the opportunity to work with a global HSSE team setting the standard for how end to end Supply Chain Security is shaped in an international environment.
|Maersk HSSE & Corporate Crisis Management is responsible for all Health, Safety, Security and Environment and Crisis Management throughout Maersk Logistics & Services (L&S) and other shore operations.|
As Senior Supply Chain Security Manager you will be part of a small dedicated corporate security team based in Denmark with colleagues around the world. You will be given a unique opportunity to develop the Supply Chain Security Program with an impact throughout the business.
The Senior Supply Chain Security Manager reports to the Head of Corporate and will as such be part of Corporate Security.
We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
Maersk offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities all over the world.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
This is a brand new role in Maersk aimed at strengthening security in our supply and thereby improve the value proposition towards customers. This is therefore an unique opportunity working with our commercial colleagues and counterpart of our customers reducing security related disruptions in our supply chain.
|This position is responsible for developing a business wide end to end supply chain security program, setting the strategic direction and driving implementation in close co-operation with regional HSSE Teams, Commercial Teams, and Customer Security Focal Points, to strengthen the overall Supply Chain Security programme. |
You will know our customers and their needs, and proactively engage with key customers and align on security expectations.
Other assignments and projects will typically include:
• Develop, promote and direct the strategic and operational global objectives for Supply Chain Security
• Serve as primary point of contact for HSSE Deployment team, providing support to the development of Maersk global and regional supply chain security strategies
• Effectively coordinate and assist internal and external partners and cross functional teams to implement effective Supply Chain Security programs to detect, prevent and resolve supply chain threats and losses
• Design and coordinate global supply chain security training, and awareness with all internal and external stakeholders
• Maintain a network of knowledgeable and influential persons in government, law enforcement, security, intelligence, and internal functions to serve as resources, collaborators and partners
• Remain current with security industry practices (including C-TPAT, AEO, TAPA etc), trends and technologies. Identify innovative supply chain security trends and technologies that might be leveraged to protect and improve supply chain security operations
• Actively engage in the development of Business Resilience structure in Maersk to ensure Supply Chain Security disruptions are integrated part of BR programme
|Who we are looking for|
|We are looking for a Senior Supply Chain Security Manager with 10+ years working experience in Supply Chain Management role at a senior level with proven track record delivering business results. |
You have a relevant education or professional working experience in the area of Supply Chain Management or alternatively risk management, security Management but all focused on the supply chain.
You have effective English communication and stakeholder management skills. In-depth experience from Logistics & Distribution, Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Maritime industry or similar roles is desirable.
You have strong passion for security, logistics and working with risk mitigation in the supply chain.
You are a passionate believer in working with people and change perception and work culture can lead to safer working environment.
As a person you:
• Have a good understanding of supply chain management, risk management principles and application of mitigating measures to reduce risks
• Have strong facilitation skills and ability to influence through coaching
• Have the ability to drive initiatives through cross functional teams and drive alignment with key stakeholders
• Have strong facilitation skills and ability to communicate safety messages clearly for the intended audience in writing, graphics and verbal material
• Have the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Have excellent communication skill in international environment and senior management
• Are able to take initiative for proper and timely action in all respects
• Keep Management advised of developments within the area of responsibility
• Have high ethical standards.
|>||Last application date: 24 November 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruiting Specialist Li Zhu on email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|