|Do you have a background in portfolio/program/project management, passionate about relationship management and looking to develop your career at a global industry leader with ambitious transformation objectives? |
Reporting to the Head of Portfolio Orchestration in the new Product Strategy & Planning, you will join a customer centric team to serve as Portfolio Partner to one of Maersk’s strategic technology portfolios.
You will have the opportunity to gain insight into a truly global, large and complex organization. Your skills in applying business acumen, creating network, and navigating across diverse cultures and organizational levels will be critical to enable stakeholder buy-in and improvements. Within this complex working environment, you will have a high degree of empowerment to take ownership and responsibility for supporting the development and implementation of new ways of working.
You will learn more about an exciting industry and understand how technology is leveraged to transform the container logistics business and build competitive advantage.
|We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. Maersk Technology offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities in Copenhagen, Maidenhead, Charlotte, The Hague and India. The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and collaboration. We offer a challenging work environment where you’re valued as part of our team.|
|• Support the design of and maintain portfolio blueprint |
• Facilitate capture of new demand and associated assessment, from idea generation with business to handover to delivery teams
• Facilitate annual budget planning input within the portfolio
• Facilitate ongoing portfolio prioritization
• Execute portfolio operating model
• Manage portfolio input to enterprise technology operating model
• Guide and advise portfolio managers on portfolio and product management
• Utilize data to detect improvement opportunity and engage in constructive dialogue with portfolio leadership.
• Drive development of business value milestones in cooperation with project and portfolio managers
• Liaise with other supporting functions such as Business, Finance, Value Realization and Delivery
|Who we are looking for|
|• A proven track record within project/product portfolio management, PMO or similar (min. 3 years’ experience) from an international company |
• Strong independent drive and goal-orientation
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Strong personal impact with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A high level of self-confidence, integrity and drive, combined with the ability to meet deadlines through prioritizing and organizing activities.
• Thriving on assuming responsibility and achieving results – independently and as part of a team
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new circumstances
• Experience with prioritization models and decision management
• Experience in the financial aspects of project and portfolio management
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Experience from a multi-modal IT environment is a plus, but deep technical knowledge is not required.
|>||Last application date: 30 November 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Eva.Karadzhova@maersk.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|