Finance Business Partner - Industrial IT & Application Services
|A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company. Connecting and simplifying trade to help our customers grow and thrive. With a dedicated team of over 76,000, operating in 130 countries; we go all the way to enable global trade for a growing world. |
We, being an equal opportunity employer, are renowned for our dedicated and professional staff and global career opportunities. An opportunity is now available for a career-minded individual to join us as Finance Business Partner for Industrial IT and Application Services.
The IT Finance team supports the Maersk Group IT Organization on the road to digitalization with financial planning, analysis and partnering.
|IT Finance is a young, ambitious and talented team, with employees from many nationalities collaborating to enable our vision. We strive to be a world class finance organization, with a fast paced and challenging atmosphere where you can develop your financial skills.|
Within the team you will be the Finance manager for Industrial IT and Application Services functions, becoming the key stakeholder for the Head of Industrial IT and Head of Application Services and their leadership teams.
• Financial Planning including budgeting and rolling forecast, risks and opportunities.
• Build effective relationship with Head of Industrial IT, Head of Application Services and Head of Production Services and in all aspects behave as a value adding trusted finance business partner.
• Provide financial support and guidance in project business cases and total cost of ownership (TCO) evaluations.
• Support finance leadership in determining strategic business direction and align financial strategies with Production Services.
• Collect, understand and document relevant business reasons to explain variances to budget and present these simply and accurately to relevant stakeholders for action
• Work closely in partnership with offshore accounting and reporting team on month end including – financial controlling, monitoring IT Transactions (IT services & assets) to ensure alignment with IT accounting key data structure, accruals and maintain efficient financial data.
• Work closely with management teams to drive financial stability, accuracy of data, planning and financial analysis of new cost savings initiatives, financial impact from projects.
• By understanding cost drivers and business requirements of IT services, collaborate to develop new cost saving opportunities and support in implantation.
• Challenge unjustified spend and unrealistic forecast by understanding business needs and technology strategy.
• Present financial figures to technology management at month-end and highlight risks and opportunities.
• Evaluate forecast accuracy and drive improvement actions with the portfolio
• Drive projects and processes in support of Technology finance objectives including standardisation, offshoring and unbiased business decisions
|Who we are looking for|
|We are looking for a passionate, analytical and result oriented financial professional with eye for details and simplification, who can communicate their message to operations to executive level alike.|
The ideal candidate should have a proven record of Finance Business partnering and likes to be part of a dynamic, challenging and international working environment. Furthermore, he/she is confident with drive, has a high sense of urgency and ability to prioritise.
• Finance partner experience, with proven track record and ability to understand the business in order to have a better forecast, save money
• Attention to detail
• Curiosity for the world of technology
• Experience with financial planning/budget cycle/forecasting
• Experience with business cases
• Knowledge of Corporate IT Estate (e.g. know how applications run and what is a data centre)
• Can do attitude
• Able to break down complex issues and solve them, strives for simplicity
• Able to work independently
• Proficient with SAP, excel, PowerPoint, power BI and similar analytics tools
• ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified or equivalent
• Bachelor and Master Degree
|>||Last application date: 25 October 2019.|
For further information, please contact: email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.|
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|