Cloud Automation Engineer
|Are you a confident individual that is interested in the latest developments in the DevOps and Automation arena? Who would enjoy taking part in a digital transformation towards a service oriented organization?|
If this is you - read on!
For the role of Cloud Automation Engineer we are looking for individuals with demonstrable experience in Cloud technologies, DevOps background and Automation expertise. The role will include developing, testing and supporting our tool sets. It also includes coaching and collaborating with different engineering teams to support and create ‘Highly Available’ solutions. This is the perfect role for talented IT professionals who are open for new areas and technologies.
|An exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive international environment. We value and actively support a continuous professional and personal development.|
As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and the possibility to work from home when convenient. In addition to salary, our package consists of a pension scheme, health insurance and 6 weeks holiday a year.
|You will be expected to work hand in hand with product owners, developers, testers and infrastructure people. Together you will identify and realize engineering solutions to enable increased efficiency across the full development, delivery and support lifecycle.|
The Cloud Automation Engineer position is a hands-on expert role. You must be an individual who thrives on providing technical solutions to problems and who constantly seeks opportunities for improvement.
Someone joining our team today can expect the majority of their time to be spent working with:
• Expanding CI / CD pipeline capabilities maintained in Jenkins, Azure DevOps.
• Enablement of test automation including BDD and TDD.
• Configuration management tools such as Ansible and Terraform.
• Containerization technology, such as Docker.
• Monitoring and reporting tools.
|Who we are looking for|
• Experience on a Cloud Platform.
• Understanding DevOps methodologies, Agile processes
• Configuration Management tool experience, preferably Ansible and Terraform.
• Must have scripting experience, like Python, Powershell or bash.
• Must have experience of Jenkins, Azure Devops or similar CI tools.
• Must have good experience of using a modern Source Control sys-tem, e.g. Git.
Nice to Have:
• Azure Cloud experience
• Build tools experience, e.g Maven, CMake, MSBuild, NANT
• Orchestration tooling experience, e.g. Kubernetes.
• Testing frameworks, e.g. Cucumber.
• Modern Java ecosystem.
• Modern .Net ecosystem
|>||Last application date: 23 October 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Farhana Mohammed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|