|Maersk is becoming the global integrator of container logistics: from the farm to your refrigerator, or the factory to your wardrobe, we are developing technology solutions that meet customer needs. |
As a Product owner, you will be responsible for products that will enable our customers to realize their ambition, at the scale of global trade.
|In this role, you will be part of the Products & Solutions Engineering division with Maersk Technology, building and integrating software to support Maersk’s transport management and intermodal ambitions – an area at the core of the company’s business and technology strategies. |
Building Maersk’s transport management capabilities requires a combination of our core enterprise application platform (SAP), best-in-breed and even in-house development, and as product owner you will lead product(s) in the transport management area.
You will be responsible for delivering solutions aligned to business outcomes and strategy maximizing the business value delivered by your product. You will work closely with variety of stakeholders to delivery product vision, roadmap, objectives and to create, prioritize and manage your product backlog.
We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment, with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. Maersk is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for its employees.
As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and offer attractive parental leave and other benefits. You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through engagement with stakeholders across the world and will have vast career opportunities in the company.
|• In collaboration with the product manager, define product vision, objectives and key results in alignment with business outcomes and overall strategy|
• Background or experience in statistics, mathematical optimisation, operations research or machine learning
• Experience in working with developing or managing analytical products utilising for example mathematical optimization to support decision making
• Demonstrable experience in understanding the challenges and opportunities of mathematical optimisation
• Think in terms of features and stories, translating business outcomes into work items for the team maximizing the sustainable business value delivered by your product
• Manage the Product backlog, including prioritization of needs, creation of backlog items and mapping out dependencies - working with users, customers as well as product designers, architects and engineers and considering business and technical strategies
• Evaluate product progress [value creation against objective and key results]; accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product. Inspect and evaluate product progress at each iteration
• Measure performance of your product(s) in general including for example value delivery, user satisfaction, performance of the support process, compliance, cost, stability of the product and deployment/roll-out performance.
• Stakeholder management related to your product(s); as Product Owner you are the main contact on your product(s), both for your function counterparts and the wider Maersk Technology organization.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Demonstrable ability to create business outcomes and value with technology, in a variety of delivery environments and experience with building software acting as a product owner|
• SAP ERP or SAP Transport Management implementation experience is an advantage, but you will also be able to rely on strong support from our System Integration partners – so a willingness to learn is even more important
• A sound understanding of transport management and/or working experience in the logistics industry
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills, able to build and maintain relationship and bring people together to work towards outcomes
• Experience in working in an international and constantly developing environment
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job - regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
|>||Last application date: 31 October 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Farhana Mohammed on email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|