Financial Systems Analyst
A Financial Systems Analyst works with the business to understand new business requirements and translates them into detailed functional requirements to be used for application and process development. As well as constantly focusing on the quality of the existing solution it is important to have a drive and curiosity to try out, suggest and present innovative solutions and ways of working.
The position is within the department, Corporate Finance BI Portfolio, that works with both Corporate level and Brand level consolidation of both actuals, forecast and planning numbers for both external and internal financial management purposes. Besides a being a dedicated professional team we are high spirited and social both internally and in our relations to the business.
Maersk Headquarters at Esplanaden and the IT Headquarters at Dampfærgevej are highly international and inspiring environments with an attractive value proposition for the employees. As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and the possibility to work from home when convenient. In connection with maternity leave, we pay for 12 weeks leave with full salary for men and 24 weeks leave for women. Our package consists of an externally benchmarked salary, pension scheme, insurance and 6 weeks holiday a year. You are also invited to participate in our abundant breakfast and lunch scheme and take advantage of our fully equipped in-house fitness centre at Esplanaden, as well as a number of other recreational offers.
• Gathers the functional requirements for application development/enhancement
• Carries out business process mapping, business process reengineering and business process analysis wherever needed
• Actively participates in application development and testing
• Has responsibility for investigating service escalations by users and team members and for coordinating and reporting Major Incidents
• Manages and mitigates risk due to changes
|Who we are looking for|
• The ideal candidate holds a Master degree in Finance or Economics
• Candidates can be newly graduated or have 2 to 3 years of experience from a previous job
• We expect you to have an 'analytic mindset' - being able to zoom in on relevant details, while never losing sight of the big picture
• You are an extroverted team player with exceptional communication skills, enabling you to engage and influence multiple stakeholders
• Business systems interest and knowledge
• Excellent Written and Verbal skills with people at all levels across the organisation in English
|>||Last application date: 24 September 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Farhana Mohammed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|