Compliance Project Manager
|CopenhagenLocal/InternationalProject/Process/Performance Management||Ref.: MA-223790|
|The Compliance Project Manager will assist in the ongoing progression and maintenance of the company’s compliance program efforts and will be responsible for leading and coordinating projects and delegated duties related to the daily activities of Maersk’ Chief Compliance Officer|
|The position offers an excellent opportunity to work in a very dynamic, international and professionally challenging environment among skilled and dedicated colleagues. As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength. In Maersk we make occupational safety and health our highest priority, and we try to ensure that our employees have a healthy work-life balance. |
|Under the supervision of the Chief Compliance Officer, the Compliance Project Manager will|
• Work to develop, implement, and evaluate departmental goals, strategies, programs, and projects that support the Maersk Compliance Teams overall goals.
• Assist in the planning, development, and execution of compliance projects established goals and timelines.
• Formulate, affect, interpret, and implement compliance policies and procedures as needed.
• Develop and prepare reports of factual observations, findings and recommendations designed to improve compliance.
• Maintain logs of inquiries and compliance concerns raised by senior management, employees, business partners and external auditors.
• Develop and prepare reports of compliance program activities.
• Maintain and oversee compliance department databases.
• Assist in a project manager role for departmental activities including large scale initiatives
• Assist the Chief Compliance Officer in managing his/her calendar and other administrative team tasks.
|Who we are looking for|
• Strong project management skills,
• Proficient in English
• Ability to perform detailed work accurately and within agreed upon deadlines.
• Team-oriented, with an ability to value a diverse and geographically dispersed teams
• Knowledge of project management software and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) required.
• Experience in SharePoint preferred, but not required.
• Superlative oral, written and interpersonal skills that convey proficiency, professionalism and respect
• Must have the ability to recognize and define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and develop proposed solutions based on a variety of information including abstract and concrete variables.
• At least 2-3 years of project management experience, preferably multi-national
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or a Project management certification
• Handle multiple, simultaneous tasks effectively and efficiently while maintaining a professional, courteous manner.
• Able to work well with others.
• Must be able to exercise good judgment and positively influence and lead others, including handling confrontations with poise and efficiency.
|>||Last application date: 30 September 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Business Partner, Katarzyna Kułak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|