|We are strengthening Maersk's software development organisation, focusing on driving ownership, predictability and agility in our technology. We are hiring Business Analysts to work as a key member of our agile teams.|
Can you help to improve global supply chain logistics? Do you want to be supported in your development as a Analyst? You will work alongside other a strong Scrum team, learning from them and from the wider Maersk technology teams around the world. We pride ourselves on our brands and identity that builds on our heritage. This role is an opportunity to be part of Maersk's digital evolution.
|Joining Maersk T&L will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As a Business Analyst, you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the complexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.|
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakehold-ers across all management levels within Maersk.
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong profes-sional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
By choosing Maersk, you join not only for the role, but for a career. From here your path may take you towards extended responsibilities within Application Development, IT Delivery or IT Leadership.
We aim to be a world-class professional IT organisation that delivers business value through automation, standardisation and innovation. We believe in empowerment where each of us takes ownership and responsibility for developing and im-plementing new ways of working
|The Business Analyst will work closely with the product owner and the rest of the team on the following key tasks:|
• Translate the business requirements into detailed functional requirements
• Gathering functional requirement for application development /enhancement etc. and advising on the final requirements specification
• Carrying out complex business process mapping, business process reengineering and business process analysis wherever needed
• Providing recommendations to the business on solutions, taking into account any cross-functional impact
• Ensuring the right level of functional knowledge in the technical team
• Reviewing and approving UAT scenarios
|Who we are looking for|
|We would like to speak to candidates with the following background and skills:|
• Attention to details and quality assurance
• Architecture Management
• In-depth understanding of agile/ iterative software development methodologies
• Translate business outcomes into work items at the right size for web development team to keep the value stream flowing
• Creating Compelling Business Cases on complex subjects or subjects that are new to Maersk
• Designing for Usability
• Requirements Elicitation
• Requirements Management and Analysis
• Expert in different processes or solutions
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong communication and advisory skills
• Strong interpersonal skills/personal impact
• Innovative, results-driven and highly motivated
• Works well under pressure
• Familiar with key tool sets (Jira / Confluence)
• 5+ years of experience as a business analyst participating in large, complex IT-Website projects
• Extensive Solution Delivery experience. Deep experience in managing design, business processes
|>||Last application date: 13 September 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Amanda Huckerby - firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||Maersk is an equal opportunities employer. You can find our statement on equal opportunities at https://www.maersk.com/en/procurement/responsible-procurement/labour-and-human-rights/equal-opportunity|
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|