Enterprise Learning Lead
|CopenhagenLocal/InternationalHuman Resources||Ref.: MA-222681|
|Would you like to play a key part of the Learning journey for the largest shipping company in the world?|
We have a unique opening in the learning team.
|This is a very exciting role where you would be responsible for curating and deploying a suite of employee development resources applicable to the widest populations across Maersk. |
Resource content areas may include leadership development, business skills, personal performance, project management, digital fluency, and end-user IT platforms (e.g. Microsoft Office tools).
In addition, you would be responsible for processes, governance, and positioning of enabling systems and platforms that deploy learning content.
Finally, acting as a key liaison between the T&D centre of excellence, functional academies, and the technology team that configures and enables learning and HR technology systems.
|As the enterprise learning lead you will work closely with the relevant COE’s and functional academies to support selection of appropriate learning content – balancing the synergy opportunities of common cross-Maersk solutions with the principle that Academies reserve final authority for academy-specific content decisions.|
Other key tasks:
• Act as the business owner for enterprise learning platforms
• Maintain the suite of learning resources meeting common needs of all employees
• Act as a point of contact for HRIT – working to aggregate requirements from business users of learning technology platforms and academy leads
• In cooperation with procurement, act as the key vendor contact for enterprise-wide learning content providers
• Monitor business impact and perceived quality of enterprise learning solutions and drive continuous improvement while strengthening alignment between business needs and portfolio offerings
• Work closely with procurement in creating a preferred-supplier list for HR (and others) that are looking to use external learning vendors for interventions or regularly scheduled learning programs
• Work with the HR learning administration team to facilitate scheduling a select group of offerings as open-enrolment events
• Be the custodian of reporting data on learning participation and program quality
• Curate learning assets that help build understanding of the Maersk Business
• Management of program logistics, finances, and standard operating procedures as needed
|Who we are looking for|
|The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree combined with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a high-performing, matrixed corporate organization.|
• Previous experience with management of learning programs and solutions
• Project management skills
• The ability to move forward and decide in situations of ambiguity
• A strong process-oriented approach to work
• Excellent Written and Verbal skills with people at all levels across the organisation in English.
As a person you are a resilient team player who is goal-orientated, demonstrates a high level of commitment, and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
|>||Last application date: 12 September 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner Maj-Britt Clayton on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|