SAP Functional Architect - Accounting to Reporting
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. From the farm to your refrigerator, or the factory to your wardrobe, we are developing solutions that meet customer needs from one end of the supply chain to the other. Digitization and IT are taking center stage in enabling our customers to trade globally. Join us as we re-think what technology can do. As SAP Functional Architect, you will be a key driver in building our digital core global ERP platform.
Maersk is on multi-year program to revamp its technology and digital solutions footprint and as part of new strategy, SAP will act as the ‘digital core’ for company’s major processes enabled by SAP’s latest cloud and S4HANA offerings. Maersk has currently ECC based SAP finance solutions running for Ocean and logistics divisions and plan is to subsume these solutions within revamped green field S4HANA implementations. SAP architecture team owns solution template, design and drives the SAP solution roadmap within T&L. As SAP application functional architect, you will be responsible for SAP solution design and delivery working closely with product owner, engineering team and other stakeholders from business and technology.
In this role, you will be part of the Maersk Technology team working with Corporate Finance team. You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakeholders across the world. In addition, being a part of Maersk will offer you the opportunity for career development in a global organization.
Maersk is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for its employees. As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and offer attractive parental leave and other benefits.
• Responsible for Solution design for the ATR (Accounting to Reporting) products across Maersk business units
• Work in an agile team with ATR product owners, SAP developers/engineers and scrum master in executing on prioritized backlog
• Ensuring no architecture bottlenecks impacting delivery of solution
• Quality assurance of the solution from design to delivery
• Compliance to Enterprise architecture guidelines and product roadmap
• Hands on solution design for the ATR products like financial accounting, tax & legal compliance, payment & bank communication, travel expenses management, treasury management, consolidation, internal & external reporting
• Managing the Product backlog, including prioritization of needs, creation of backlog items and mapping out dependencies in collaboration with users and customers
• Work closely with development teams in Agile way of working; contribute to the planning, execution and review of each sprint and work with the team to refine and improve the development process.
• Evaluating product progress accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product. Inspect and evaluate product progress at each iteration, determine whether final product is acceptable. Performance of product in general, includes example value delivery, user satisfaction, performance of the support process, compliance, cost, stability of the product and deployment/roll-out performance.
• To be successful, you need to perform stakeholder management related to your product(s)
• Contribute to developing product and agile practices across Maersk
|Who we are looking for|
• Experience working as functional architect/product owner in agile delivery environments
• At least 8 years’ experience in SAP as ATR architect.
• In depth domain knowledge in the Accounting to Reporting (ATR) area.
• Experience in implementing large and complex SAP Projects, and designing architecture to meet business requirements.
• Experience in working with ATR business process/activity owners in understanding business requirement and solution design
• Experience in developing SAP roadmap for ATR Line of business
• Experience with S4HANA implementation
• Solid experience with SAP FI/CO, AA, TEM, MDG and BPC modules
• Experience of working with SAP BRIM setup
• Experience in working with Agile, Scrum and waterfall delivery models
• Good problem solving & communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree in IT related discipline
• Certification in SAP FI/CO is preferred
• Collaborative mindset across business functions
|>||Last application date: 09 September 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Farhana Mohammed: email@example.com.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job - regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|