|CopenhagenLocalProject/Process/Performance Management||Ref.: GF-215799|
|Are you a Client Implementation/Onboarding Manager based in Copenhagen looking to be part of a digitally innovative company that will transform a $13 trillion industry? Are you a self-starter who is creative, has high energy and thrives in a start-up paced environment? |
Maersk, a global leader in container logistics, in a partnership with IBM have recently launched TradeLens, an open and neutral industry solution that will promote faster, more efficient and secure global trade.
The TradeLens platform is built on an open technology stack and is underpinned by blockchain technology. It connects the ecosystem by bringing together all parties in the supply chain - including traders, freight forwarders, inland transportation, ports and terminals, ocean carriers, customs, government authorities and others - onto a Blockchain-based platform.
We are actively expanding our team after our recent commercial release of our TradeLens solution. This is your opportunity to join the team ahead of the network becoming a fully open platform, whereby all players involved in global shipping transactions will be provided with end-to-end supply chain visibility that enables them to securely and seamlessly exchange shipment events in real time.
As the Client Implementation/Onboarding Manager, you will be responsible for leading the onboarding of Customers and Network Partners onto the TradeLens platform and for providing Subject Matter Expertise during the Integration of Clients and other Network Members. We have multiple openings and are targeting individuals who have various experience in the container shipping sector working for ports, carriers, freight forwarders, intermodal and/or BCOs. You will directly the lead the onboarding process, assisting new clients with their account setup and data migration to ensure clients success with the industry leading TradeLens platform.
|Maersk is leading the digital transformation of the transport and logistics industry and offers exciting career opportunities with an international reach. Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures in a stimulating work environment that supports fairness, mutual respect, responsibility and care for our customers. |
Together, we are:
High Energy - We are a fast-moving start-up paced team where speed is critical. You will find an environment where enthusiasm, creativity and ability to execute on industry-changing ideas are our way of working.
Transformational – Our supply chain platform is poised to lead the digital transformation of global shipping. As the TradeLens platform continues to expand and improve over time, insights will combine the power of AI, IoT and Big Data with the richness of our platform to spur industry-wide innovation.
Bringing People Together – We have engaged with shippers, shipping lines, freight forwarders, port and terminal operators and customs authorities to bring to market our jointly developed blockchain-enabled shipping solution. Designed from the ground up as an industry platform open to all players, we bring together all parties in the supply chain to drive true information sharing, increase collaboration and foster trust.
Together – we can move the industry forward.
|• Lead and manage the onboarding of clients and Network Members integration onto our platform. |
• Ensure implementation of appropriate electronic data and information flows between client and the platform.
• Through workshops, define the Onboarding / Integration scope and objectives for the client, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Coordinate across internal functions, the Onboarding Team, client and third parties/vendors for the execution of the project
• Set priorities, manage risks, and drive overall improvement of data quality and timely integration
• Educate and lead the change management, as needed, for adoption of the platform by users
• Help monitor the Onboarding / Integration project, proactively taking corrective action and driving to completion of integration on schedule
• Measure Onboarding project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Successfully manage the relationships with the client and all stakeholders around the world
• Perform dependency and risk management to proactively mitigate integration risks
• Maintain comprehensive Onboarding / Integration documentation and incorporate into onboarding framework for new clients as needed
• Capture, document and communicate the learnings from the onboarding project to relevant stakeholders to drive process improvement, validate value proposition to support better Go-to-Market activities and provide input for product offering enhancement.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Bachelor’s Degree ideally in Logistics/International Trade, Supply Chain or Management|
• 5+ years’ experience working in the container shipping sector working for ports, carriers, freight forwarders, intermodal, BCOs and/or industry related technology companies
• Strong understanding of the container business including relevant IT systems
• Project Management experience with the ability to monitor the Onboarding / Integration project, proactively taking corrective action and driving to completion of integration on schedule
• Client consulting experience ideally in leading customers through a major implementation project.
• Good understanding of the EDI/API landscape and messages, with basic technical know-how
• Tech-Savvy and able to present and describe technical functionalities to those less-versed in technology; Ease and comfort in presenting to all levels of an organization
• Ability to perform in a rapidly changing multi-task environment
• Possesses good stakeholder management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Highly collaborative, yet able to function well independently
• Comfortable with open assignments and/or changing goals and roles
• Work well under pressure in a highly dynamic environment
• Ability to lead local workshops, including adapting to local cultural sensibilities
• Travel must be expected.
|>||Last application date: 28 July 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner Maj-Britt Clayton on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|