Senior Automation Engineer
|Do you burn for automation? And to build a team of future automation engineers?|
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. From the farm to your refrigerator, or the factory to your wardrobe, we are developing solutions that meet customer needs from one end of the supply chain to the other. Digitization and IT are taking center stage in enabling our customers to trade globally. Join us as we re-think what technology can do.
|..a team that works with Continues Deployment automation in highly agile fashion, with a lot of energy and pride in our daily work.|
This will be new subteam with seasoned veteran leading a team freshly graduated IT people. So you will have autonomy to affect how the team will develop.
We are a very international company, with colleges from all around the world.
|You will have two different main domains.|
First one is to be the lead for a team of new automation engineers. Being their mentor, but with hands on capabilities.
The second is the daily owner of our automation framework, ensuring best possible uptimes, right level of SLA support and that we have the right tools in place. So we can enable the development projects in the best way.
When we say automation framework, it means:
• Automate application specific configuration on Weblogic
• Build and deploy using maven
• Automation tooling enablement
• Implement support for automatic testing
• Working with / supporting members of the various project teams
• Automate all we can think of
• Idea creation and realization of tooling to enable ‘stop the line’ mentality
• Continually working on new solutions that drive team empowerment
• Improving the CI / CD pipeline
|Who we are looking for|
|We would like to hear from you if you can demonstrate a good track record of the following:|
• Core understanding of CI/CD/DevOps/automation..
• Alignment with our values.
• Ambition and drive to excel together with others.
• An international mind-set and inclusive behavior.
• Eagerness to constantly learning new things within our domain.
• International mobility and willingness to travel.
• An excellent command of spoken and written English.
• Know how to communicate with vendors.
On the technical side, this is some of the technologies we are looking for:
• Python based web development
• Orchestration tooling experience, e.g. Kubernetes
• Database experience, particularly Oracle
• Modern Java ecosystem
• Good networking knowledge
• Source Control (GIT)
|>||Last application date: 31 December 2018.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Aisha Slim on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.|
| ||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|