Team Assistant - Maersk Growth (30h/week)
|Copenhagen KLocalAdministration/Facility Management||Ref.: GF-184341|
|Are you known for your organizational talent, making things happen and keeping a cool head in stressful situations?|
Are you searching for an opportunity that allows you to take on responsibility and challenging tasks, while being able to work part-time?
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Team Assistant (30h/ week) to join our fast-paced, international team.
|Growth is the Corporate Venture Unit within Maersk, focused on investing in the right start-ups and helping them achieve scale and size. Our mission is to build the future of trade within our defined focus areas Enable Trade, Fight Food Waste, Secure Supply Chains & Next Generation Logistics. |
We strive to leverage our experience and expert-knowledge from being a large, established organization, while working in an agile way; starting small and failing fast.
We offer a unique opportunity to be part of building the industry’s best corporate venture team and shaping the future of Maersk.
|As our new Team Assistant, you will be our “good fairy” for all office related questions and support our management team with their daily administrative tasks.|
Amongst many different challenges, you will:
• Manage, coordinate and maintain the calendar of the Head of Growth
• Support the travel management by planning itineraries, assisting visa processes etc.
• Attend management meetings to take notes, make sure the agendas are up to date and formulate necessary action points
• Coordinate our facility management, canteen staff and other suppliers to ensure that all office operations run smoothly
• Set-up external meetings and assist with organizing team events
• Make our office an awesome place to work by stocking up drinks, snacks and other goodies and supplies
|Who we are looking for|
|We are looking for an organized, proactive team player with a “can do” attitude who loves working in an international, diverse team. Moreover, you |
• Have relevant work experience in an office management, team assistant or similar service-oriented role
• Keep your cool in challenging situations and embrace that no day will be like the other
• Possess outstanding organizational skills and a structured way of working
• Love helping people with a smile on your face, you are known for your friendly and welcoming attitude
• Have a good command of MS Office, SAP skills would be a plus
• Speak up for your own beliefs and can put the foot down when needed
• Have excellent English language skills and a good command of Danish
|>||Last application date: 31 August 2018.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Aisha Slim: email@example.com.
|maersk.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|