Digital Product Manager - Pricing & Optimization
|Copenhagen KLocalDigital||Ref.: GF-178547|
|Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. We are rethinking the way we engage with both customers and partners, and the Digital organization plays a key part in enabling the company’s journey.|
In close cooperation with the business units we work on digital products that help Maersk to develop further on the path of becoming the global integrator of container logistics - connecting and simplifying our customers' supply chain. Digitizing the assets (containers, vessels, cranes, ports), crunching data to optimize operational processes (e.g. forecast maintenance windows and spare parts needs, optimize bunker consumption) and improving revenue and costs are some of the products we are working on.
As a Digital Product Manager for Pricing & Optimization you are part of an agile team that innovates, prototypes and industrializes digital products. You work very closely together with experts in the business units and by doing so you directly impact business outcomes and accelerate the digital transformation at the world's largest container shipping company.
If you are passionate about working in an entrepreneurial environment developing new products that engage and provide enhanced customer experience - keep reading!
|Maersk, the world's largest shipping company, is transforming into an industrial digital giant that enables global trade with its land, sea and port assets. We are the digital and software development organisation that builds products in the areas of predictive science (forecasting, customer and market analytics), optimization and IoT. This position offers the opportunity to develop and shape the product portfolio at Maersk|
Through Digital Transformation we identify, define and implement the mix of process, technology and culture that brings business, development and operation teams closer, allowing Maersk to deliver products faster, improve responsiveness and enhance quality for our consumers.
• We are a very diverse team with colleagues having many different backgrounds and from many different cultures
• We are operating in a working environment of a small software company combined with the benefits of a large enterprise
• We offer freedom to influence and shape the setup and the processes we use
• We offer possibilities to attend conferences, workshops and meetups
At Maersk, we focus on the individual’s development and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in an environment characterised by change and continuous progress
Find out more about Maersk Digital at www.maerskdigital.io
|• Starting from day one, you will familiarize yourself with the product area you are responsible for. Within one month you have an overview of the business processes, the team, the stakeholders, how we work and the technology, so that you can start working on shaping the product together with the business owners.|
• Within the first six months, you have shaped, aligned and communicated the vision for the digital products in the area of pricing and revenue optimization. You closely work together with the development team, customers/users, and the stakeholders to make the product area successful based on the KPIs you have defined together with the business owners. Based on your experience, you actively influence the Digital Operating Model (the way how we research and develop products).
• A year into the job, you have successfully improved the digital product goals and you are actively shaping the future of the product. You are actively researching on new ideas to fuel digital initiatives.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Your experience in iteratively shipping digital products in an agile environment is combined with a strong focus on KPI driven decisions. |
• Working with cross functional teams on analytics-driven digital products to create customer value drives you forward.
• You are proud of the product you are responsible for and you love to engage with stakeholders (Maersk internal and external).
• Failing fast has no negative touch for you but is perceived as a way to learn.
• You can motivate and inspire a team and you’re an excellent communicator to bridge the gap between business requirements and technical solutions.
• Your experience in building cloud/web based solutions will help making the right decisions.
• Having worked in the logistics industry is a benefit although not a skill you must have.
• Your strong economic background will help you getting into the job very fast.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams
|>||Last application date: 13 June 2018.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Farhana Mohammed on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maersk.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|