Strategy Lead & Head of Rocket Fuel, Maersk Growth
|Copenhagen KLocalStrategy/Consulting||Ref.: GF-178541|
|Do you want to work in a truly entrepreneurial environment focused on accelerating the future of Maersk?|
Are you passionate about uncovering customer needs and developing solutions to solve them within logistics and trade?
Growth is the Corporate Venture Capital and Venture Builder within Maersk, focused on investing in the right start-ups and building companies from scratch, and using the strength and position of Maersk as “Rocket Fuel” for our ventures.
|In Maersk Growth we are a dynamic, performance oriented organization with focus on trust, transparency and a flat hierarchy. |
We seek to solve problems and identify opportunities in global trade within our defined focus areas: “Enable Trade”, “Fight Food Waste”, and “Secure Supply Chains”. We do this by investing or partnering with established start-ups or by building our own solutions where we feel we have a competitive advantage in doing so.
Working with us, you will get to live your entrepreneurial spirit by building and supporting businesses from idea concept to scaling for growth.
|As Head of the “Rocket Fuel” team, you will be leading a team responsible for supporting ventures in our portfolio and enabling access to the global, core organization. This team will leverage our internal expert network, connect with relevant customers, and co-develop solutions using our data. The Rocket Fuel team is responsible for delivering our competitive advantage and value proposition towards startups – the extensive network, expertise, and customer base of the Group. |
As the leader of this team, you will collaborate closely with our Growth Leadership, investment & build teams, build team, as well as the ventures and start-ups we invest in in order to connect Growth to key stakeholders, expertise, data & customers in Maersk T&L. This will take place throughout our investment and build processes from early stage validation of ideas, through helping define solutions, developing minimum viable products, and going to market.
In taking on this role in a new team, you can shape how the team delivers, operates, and build key connections and partnerships with our core stakeholders.
At the same time, you will be responsible for the operations of Maersk Growth – our strategy, processes and reporting.
|Who we are looking for|
|You have a strong internal network and understanding of the T&L business and organization. Your ability to leverage your network and relationships to accelerate the speed our ventures scale in is the crucial competence we are looking for. You have a strong track record of delivering results and an interest in the new and entrepreneurial ways of working, which we embrace here in Growth. |
Professionally you bring:
• Strong problem solving / analytics background
• Excellent manager / project manager track record, working with diverse teams with changing scope of responsibilities
• Senior stakeholder management skills
• A well-developed internal network
• Proven ability to influence without authority
• Ability to handle high degree of ambiguity and quickly changing scope
• Experience working with customers to develop or deliver value propositions (e.g. VAS, solution sales)
• A mindset of uncovering and solving customer needs and pain points
• Project management experience and toolbox
As a person you have:
• An entrepreneurial spirit
• A keen attention to detail
• A passion for solving problems
• The ability to work independently & keep many balls in the air
• An interest in working in a “less corporate” environment with a diverse team
• The interest in challenging traditional ways of working to produce new and creative solutions
|>||Last application date: 02 July 2018.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Farhana Mohammed on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maersk.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|